Will trade coral for your tangs

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Need a bunch of tangs as cleanup crew for a 8 feet frag tank. Will trade coral and/or store credit for all sorts of tangs. With one requirement that I am only looking for tangs that live in your tank for at least a month. Because I don’t want to order newly caught fish.
Not looking for something exotic like a Gem, Black or Morish idol.
Please contact 978-505-8232 and thank you very much

While my current cleanup crews are getting in their retirement age and some heading to funeral home, I am looking for more energetic young fish. They will be paid by some of the best fish food and plenty of room to swim around. Tangs, foxface, melanurus wrasse are desirable. Exclude those that demand royal treatments and natural born jerks, such as powder blue tang and six-line wrasse.
These fish will be for sps tanks, a fish that happens to enjoy LPS and zoas is ok.
Thank you very much

Need a bunch of tangs as cleanup crew for a 8 feet frag tank. Will trade coral and/or store credit for all sorts of tangs. With one requirement that I am only looking for tangs that live in your tank for at least a month. Because I don’t want to order newly caught fish.
Not looking for something exotic like a Gem, Black or Morish idol.
Please contact 978-505-8232 and thank you very much
8 feet! When did you get the new frag tank? Photos?

Two of my current frag tanks are 8 feet long.

While my current cleanup crews are getting in their retirement age and some heading to funeral home, I am looking for more energetic young fish. They will be paid by some of the best fish food and plenty of room to swim around. Tangs, foxface, melanurus wrasse are desirable. Exclude those that demand royal treatments and natural born jerks, such as powder blue tang and six-line wrasse.
These fish will be for sps tanks, a fish that happens to enjoy LPS and zoas is ok.
Thank you very much
Hi Dong,
nice to meet you the other day!
what is the benefit of the melanurus in the frag tank? (I have one but pictured him for the display tank)
Also, do you cover the frag tanks to prevent the fish jumping out?

I keep these wrasse in all my tanks. They eat the common red flatworms, nudibranch and some sea slugs. It is good to have them as preventive measure.

By the way, I still need more tangs, foxfaces, as several tangs and foxfaces passed away in the past year due to old age.

I keep these wrasse in all my tanks. They eat the common red flatworms, nudibranch and some sea slugs. It is good to have them as preventive measure.
I've read they need a "tight fitting lid"...have you had good luck keeping them in an open tank (no-lid)?

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back