Help moving large tank Coventry RI area

Bostoncoral

BRS Member
Hey guys going out on a limb here looking for a few guys to help lift a 265 gallon tank into my truck. Tank is 7’x 23”x 30” or if anyone knows of a company i can hire thats not going to charge me $1000 lol hoping i can find some help one way or another. Thanks
Geoff
207 607 2201
802B40EB-DC83-41A2-AE4A-985E7BCE7D72.jpeg
B587F39C-2354-4A03-B2C1-29BB693445BE.jpeg
E1E508DE-2F7C-4182-98BA-904318793EAC.jpeg

I think the club may have some suction cups if you can find people.

Edit: I could potentially help depending on timing though I’d assume you’d need a good 5-8 people.

Last edited:
I used Love the reef to move my tank. It isnt cheap though no matter the company if you hire someone. I specifically wanted someone with insurance as it was a custom built tank though and had some interesting maneuvering to get it through the front door as tank was wider than the opening.

Im in warwick and could help out on a weekend but youll need a lot of men for that sized tank.
That might work! 4 guys should be ok. Me and @scabbedwings616 and 2 others moved my 300DD. This should be about the same i think. But yeah if you can help on a weekend probably the first weekend in December i can see if i can get some guys together to help! Just trying to do what i can to organize this. Thank you

Need two strong guys this coming Saturday. I bought the tank it is cleaned out drained ready to go. Just need two guys to help lift it into my truck should be about 30 minutes worth of work. $100 each person cash. Trying to get this done Saturday morning in Coventry Rhode Island please let me know

If you'd like me to I can post it in a Facebook group over here in Connecticut. I know there are members who don't live too far from there who may be able to help.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back