WTB WTB 24x24x10ish inch tank for Chameleon

Jbissell1289

the_Great_Bissell_Reef
BRS Member
Building a bioactive enclosure for my chameleon that was donated to my classroom. I ordered a 24”x24”x48” mesh elcosure for her and now need a tank to house the substrate.

It needs to be 24”x24” exactly and 8-12” deep. It can be acrylic or glass. As long as it holds water I’m interested. Looking for free or pretty cheap.
0E664EA1-C636-4356-B390-F61DA138A7D9.jpeg
FCE93018-8481-4119-ABFD-12E7114CFE47.jpeg

I use to breed veiled chams. At one point I had 20 babies and 4 adults.
That’s pretty awesome. I’m talking with Jabberwok reptiles to breed her to their male hopefully over the spring/summer. It will be cool for the students to see. They are loving the gecko breeding process. Haven’t gotten any viable eggs yet, but that’s just my bad timing and not finding them quickly enough ‍♂️

not sure if you have found what you're looking for but I used laundry tubs from Lowes the mesh enclosures sit right on top of them perfectly and it makes a great area for laying eggs, isopods, and bioactivity ;) If needed I have one here you are welcome to have. my Last cham of 6 years died 2 weeks ago.. also have an outdoor enclosure you are welcome to..

That’s pretty awesome. I’m talking with Jabberwok reptiles to breed her to their male hopefully over the spring/summer. It will be cool for the students to see. They are loving the gecko breeding process. Haven’t gotten any viable eggs yet, but that’s just my bad timing and not finding them quickly enough ‍♂️
Carlos us such a good dude! I work at jabberwock and he’s definitely one of my favorites.

not sure if you have found what you're looking for but I used laundry tubs from Lowes the mesh enclosures sit right on top of them perfectly and it makes a great area for laying eggs, isopods, and bioactivity ;) If needed I have one here you are welcome to have. my Last cham of 6 years died 2 weeks ago.. also have an outdoor enclosure you are welcome to..
Yeah I ended up having to build everything from scratch: Check out the build page: http://bostonreefers.org/forums/ind...oom-geckos-and-chameleon.179801/#post-1492191

I do need to post an update on the process as its still an ongoing project.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back