Ann. 2018 Annual BRS Auction, June 24th, Framingham Elks 450 Union St

Donations from @Bendint Some are colonies, some will be frags. (Not sure which yet)

f32c915ecab8896b158d04406c5c0126.jpg
6f338693a6f13a69f99a7147e77f7f99.jpg
cef72222dd5eca9fbea92a8f02809e2c.jpg
6914f287f7fcd5d581626d9e15fae15d.jpg
913b6742da1a996a0c82254454301708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I forgot I promised this frag up last time, the other frag I have won’t have time to heal. So I am adding some Kenyan tree.

c275dbb7526e3e7e3f917b592cabfc14.jpg

14+ polyps.

3d746a19e5fbeb53006c1455468123b1.jpg

I have some equipment and corals to donate if you can arrange pickup in East Providence RI. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the event.

I have some equipment and corals to donate if you can arrange pickup in East Providence RI. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the event.

I will see if anyone can swing down there

Hey Manny can this be picked up in the morning on the day of the auction, If so I can grab it from you on my way to the auction.

I have a few things I can donate but someone’s gotta pick them up from Lowell. It ain’t a whole bunch but here it is..

A black spot red damselfish
8342ea2d06e5b1e80c64477dc2340a3e.jpg

A frag of gold dust palys
ea05119a774360c8ff579d1ae1154339.jpg

A frag of these orange skirt purple centered zoas
789b11b7e9b239bfbf4a6b31b234e131.jpg

And some equipment I wanna get rid of:
Dry rock
Brs mini reactor
Pumps
Additives and whatever else I can find.

Let me know if anyone is willing to pick it up.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Any south shore donations I will grab text my phone 8572669404

I have a few things I can donate but someone’s gotta pick them up from Lowell. It ain’t a whole bunch but here it is..

A black spot red damselfish
8342ea2d06e5b1e80c64477dc2340a3e.jpg

A frag of gold dust palys
ea05119a774360c8ff579d1ae1154339.jpg

A frag of these orange skirt purple centered zoas
789b11b7e9b239bfbf4a6b31b234e131.jpg

And some equipment I wanna get rid of:
Dry rock
Brs mini reactor
Pumps
Additives and whatever else I can find.

Let me know if anyone is willing to pick it up.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy, I will see if myself or @jamesdong009 can make the trip Friday.

Tim

Alright thanks sent me a text my number is 9788154027

Anyone who needs pick up of donations in the Worcester area please let me know. I am planning a trip from Leominster, to Douglass, to Hopedale up to Concord tomorrow. Email or text me to get on the list. 508-361-0885 timvaillancourt@bostonreefers.org

Hey All, Can't wait for the auction!! I am down to donate some stuff I'll send an email with photos to the that email address above. Also I live in Arlington and work in Quincy so happy to pick up any donations tomorrow along the 95/93 route if that makes it easier on anyone. Tim if you want I am happy to stop by Dongs to get stuff tomorrow or on Saturday if that saves you a trip and makes it easier just let me know. Cant wait to add some new stuff to my tank!

Hey All, Can't wait for the auction!! I am down to donate some stuff I'll send an email with photos to the that email address above. Also I live in Arlington and work in Quincy so happy to pick up any donations tomorrow along the 95/93 route if that makes it easier on anyone. Tim if you want I am happy to stop by Dongs to get stuff tomorrow or on Saturday if that saves you a trip and makes it easier just let me know. Cant wait to add some new stuff to my tank!

That would be a huge help if you have the space to hold it. Dong is looking for pick up tomorrow. If that works for you message Dong for pick up.

I live in Medford close to 93. I should be home after 6pm. If this works, please let me know what time you can come by and I’ll donate a few frags.

Thanks!

Sounds great will get in touch with Dong and Arsalan really looking forward to the auction. If anyone else wants me to pick up just pm me and we can make plans. I have a decent amount of room in my 30gal cube and a frag rack to hold everything in place so happy to help out. Can't wait!

How do the auctions work? Is there a list of the items and will get auctioned off in that order? This is my first year in the hobby.

How do the auctions work? Is there a list of the items and will get auctioned off in that order? This is my first year in the hobby.

Hi Ileas,

Yes what you have seen on the page for donations and others that are brought that day will be put on a list. I am putting the list together today/tomorrow with known donations.

The date of the auction we grab pieces at random and auction them off. (No specific order because corals all go into coolers waiting to be auctioned, and equipment is stacked around the room.

It works like a reg auction if you've ever been we have pics on the screen and you can see the coral but chances are it will be stressed /closed up and then the bidding begins it's my favorite part of year

It works like a reg auction if you've ever been we have pics on the screen and you can see the coral but chances are it will be stressed /closed up and then the bidding begins it's my favorite part of year

Ah ok, will there be some sort of list of everything to see? Sorry for the questions just want to plan ahead.

Ah ok, will there be some sort of list of everything to see? Sorry for the questions just want to plan ahead.

Best thing to do is flip through his forum. There are many items being picked up today/tomorrow and Sunday morning that we cannot list because we don’t know what is being donated. Some members just let us know they are donating “frags”. And that can be 1-10 in number with various types. Sunday morning I will be busy entering all day of auction drop offs in the program for the auction.

Here is the list of coral I am donating

XL tong coral
Large elegant coral
Green and yellow cyphastrea
Medium pink birds nest
Medium gaterade birdsnest
Medium Tyree Idaho grade monticap
Yellow Spongodes monti
ORA pearl berry frag
ORA Setosa frag
Neon green Lepto