Search results

1. higorc

WTB Ecotech Vectra? Thought I saw someone selling one

Please let me me know if you have one. Thanks
  2. higorc

Chinese Fish Market - INSANNE!!!

This is fresh water, but HOLY COW!!! They have freaking FISH MALLS in China?! Some crazy freshwater setups, and the way they have the little holding tanks for the fish reminds me of those candy stores in the mall where you just go around mix and matching what you want. Amazing! Thought I share...
  3. higorc

WTB WTB - Spider Man Zoas, Utter, Etc...

If you have any bowsers, or higher end Zoas as well. Thanks Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. higorc

FS Rainbow Anemone - Malden, MA $50

Pick up in Malden, MA. Thanks Higor Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  5. higorc

Reef Roids and PolypBooster - by Polyp Lab

I just bought some and was wondering who here uses it and their experiences or any warnings if any. Thanks! Higor
  6. higorc

Sold AURORA 48" T5 LED HYBRID - GIESEMANN- $1450

Mint condition, original box 6 month old Aurora Hybrid w/ dimmable 4x54W T5s. T5s are Giesemann dimmable bulbs, 6 months old. Pick up Malden, MA. Thanks Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. higorc

FS Reef Octopus Classic 202-S Protein Skimmer - $250

This skimmer was used for about 6 months. It would be in nearly new condition if it wasn't for a hairline-crack on the drain plug (doesn't affect anything) which I used WB plastic weld on to reinforce (see pics). It also has the upgraded AIR silencer, which makes it really quiet. It had a...
  8. higorc

FS 3" Green/Yellow Hadoni Anemone and Maze Brain for Sale

Like title days, in Malden, MA. Hadoni - $60 Maze Brain - $60 Thanks Higor Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  9. higorc

FS Pacific Sun Kore 5th 5 channel Doser PRO – with ATO

Basically new, unopened brand new tubing, ATO and accessories. Used to dose Calcium and Alk for less than a month. Retails for $580, asking $400. NO TRADES PLEASE. Email me with any questions. Higor http://www.saltysupply.com/pacific-sun-kore-5th-5-channel-doser-pro-with-ato.html...
  10. higorc

FS 90G RR, plumbing, sump - $120

Finishing cleaning it up tonight, I want it gone ASAP!!! That's why I'm selling it so cheap. It has a scratch on the front glass, but nothing crazy. All plumbing, AGA overflow. Good deal. Thanks Higor Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. higorc

FS Sea Hare - Malden, MA $20

Need to find a home for this guy. He cleaned out my tank now he needs to find work somewhere else. Thanks Higor Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  12. higorc

WTB WTB - PINK LEMONADE ACRO

Looking for a decent frag, of Pink Lemonade. If you have please let me know, had it before my tank crashed and would love to have it back... Thanks! [emoji41] Higor Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. higorc

WTB Wtb - big pieces dry rock - 100lbs or so

If you have big pieces let me know. I am in Malden, MA. Thanks Higor
  14. higorc

FS Super reef octopus SRO 5000SSS in-sump skimmer - $320

Hi, I have a SUPER REEF OCTOPUS SRO 5000SSS skimmer available for sale. My tank is not as heavily stocked as it used to be, so I down graded to a smaller Reef Octopus. This is an awesome skimmer and it is working 100% with no defects what so ever. It's rated for tanks up to 400G...
  15. higorc

Stand/Furniture Maker -

Hi, Can anyone refer anyone who can build me a custom tank stand? Thanks guys... Higor
  16. higorc

FS 7 Acan/Micromussa Colonies, Chalices and other Corals - See Prices Below

For the sake of a disclaimer, I am breaking down and resetting everything after a lost battle with Bryopsis. Though the corals don't show any signs of the nuisance algae, I am selling these corals accordingly (low price) for someone experienced and the knowledge to keep an eye on them. I...
  17. higorc

FS Free fox face - with ich :(

This guy is harassing my other fish and causing ICH. Nice chance to score a free Fox Face if you have a quarantine tank or the expertise.... I need to catch him, so let me know and I'll do it. Again, this guy is like 3.5 - 4 inches and dominant. Not for beginners... Thanks Higor
  18. higorc

FS Bristletooth Tomini Tang +/- 2 inches -

Malden, MA $30. Very healthy. Need a day or so to catch him. Thanks! Higor Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
  19. higorc

August Photo Winner

Let's Congratulate RiverRat for his winning photo :triumphant: Awesome pic RiverRat , great job!!! :encouragement: And thank you everyone for participating:) September contest will be coming very soon, stay tuned :cool: Higor
  20. higorc

August Photo Contest Voting - "Inverts"

This month’s Photo Contest was "Inverts" Please pick two photos and vote on which pic you would like to see win the contest. Good luck everyone! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6 7.