Search results

1. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

I’m selling everything for $750. 1 catch, you have to move it all. Bring trucks and help. 180 reef ready, older has scratches 125, drilled on 1 side, resealed, no scratches. 3 40 breeders multiple smaller tanks return pumps, wave makers QP 16s, QP 5s and others. reefbreeders led, 48” 32” and...
  2. One Eye

What the heck is this?

I’ve been in this hobby since the 90s and I have never seen one of these. I have no idea what it is but judging from the spines I decided not to touch it!
  3. One Eye

Good guy or bad guy?

4. One Eye

Free Xenia.

Free Xenia. I can scrape plenty off the glass for free. I also have a 5 to 6 inch rock that is covered in Xenia that I would charge like $10 for. This is pick up only, not going to meet, ship, no cartwheels, I can’t rub my belly and hop on one foot. I’m in Manchester NH. If you would like...
  5. One Eye

Another spammer

Hou1004 spamming away in the build forum probably the same guy with a new acct. Can they block an IP?
  6. One Eye

Matted file fish.

After Red Sea aiptaisia x did a great job of multiplying the aiptaisia in my tank I decided to get a matted file fish. It is eating something off the rock, not aiptaisia but something I can’t see. Usually within inches of aiptaisia. Sometimes it looks at an aiptaisia for a few minutes then swims...
  7. One Eye

Free Cheato

Free cheato and grape caulurpa pick up in Manchester NH.
  8. One Eye

Nassarius snails

I have a bunch of tiny nassarius snails in one of my small 20 gallon tanks that is plumbed into the same system as the 180. Ever heard of nassarius snails spawning in our tanks before? They are only 1/8 to 1/4 inch right now but there are no predators in that tank so if they made it this far...
  9. One Eye

There goes an hour of my life!

I was glueing a frag in place in the main tank. My clown fish were attacking my hand of course. One of them nipped the bottom of the frag and superglued it’s mouth shut. :p:p:p It took me an hour to catch him, hold him in my hand and remove the glue. Then I went back to glueing the frag in...
  10. One Eye

Maxspect Duo 9k

Does anyone run the maxspect duo 9k pump? It looks perfect for a return on the tank and also feeding my carbon reactor/frag tank and refugium. I am wondering if it is any good.
  11. One Eye

Oh boy. Here we go again.

So those who remember me will probably laugh. I just picked up a 180 from another member who is upgrading. The tank is a little beat up but I will be wrapping all the trim anyway. Just getting the stand started so the temp bracing is coming out today.
  12. One Eye

Help with hippo tang.

I was at a local store Friday night. They had received a shipment that morning. A hippo tang was not doing well. It was spitting water t the top of the tank. Swimming, more like skipping along the surface. Resting against a power head and jumped out of the tank. They said they knew it would...
  13. One Eye

I’m an idiot.

I had a fluval 14 on the second floor. Everything else is in the basement. The fluval had Zoas and Acan’s. Mushrooms. I decided the fluval would make a good quarantine so I broke it all down. Moved all the corals and fish. Cleaned all the pumps. Heater. Skimmer. Was cleaning the tank and...
  14. One Eye

Mean yellow tang.

I have 2 yellow tangs introduced to the tank within 24 hrs of each other. It’s been about a month. Maybe a little more. One is just getting meaner every day. Even the much larger Tomini is getting picked on. Catching him and putting him in solitary would be ideal but doesn’t seem like it’s...
  15. One Eye

Shrimp

Can pistol shrimp be kept with cleaner shrimp or will the pistol shrimp attack the cleaners?
  16. One Eye

Stocking the 90 Gallon

Finally stocking the 90. Here are some crappy iPad pics.
  17. One Eye

Pics of my nano

heres a couple pics of my Nano.
  18. One Eye

Any old timers left?

As the title says are there any old timers left?
  19. One Eye

Wrong forum

I know this is the wrong forum, sorry mods. I have a clam that needs to go asap, someone pulled a no show this am and I have no lights to keep over the clam. Check the critters forum if your interested. http://bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=670221
  20. One Eye

Since I'm a newbie again, here's a newbie question

OK, so I set up the tank. I used all dead nasty rock. After the crash of 2 years ago I just let all the water evaporate from the tank and left all the rock and dead coral sitting there. I mean, after the tanks crashed all I did was pull the power plugs and pretend I didn't have tanks for 2...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back