Search results

1. gwdemos

FS AI Hydra 52HD & 26HD (South Kingstown RI)

(2) 52HD (1) 26HD Condition: Used/Very Good Age: 36 mos. approx All in Excellent Working Condition *Wire for 26HD has freyed sheilding (see pics), does not impact performance - when i pulled wire out of rail mount it caught edge and tore plastic/wire shield. *Does not include rails/mounts...
  2. gwdemos

FS Acros Available!

multiples to choose from -posting some pics of many1st come 1st serve Pickup only: South Kingstown (Pics may not be in order) (Text Best 40157Ate6874) Bill Murray: XL : $435 L: $250 M: $100 PR Sleepless Nights: $165 JFox Lepta: $150 TCK Red Titan: $100 BK Man in Yellow Hat: $70 PC...
  3. gwdemos

Any ZEO / SPS Heads out there?

I'm contemplating running full zeo. nothing is screaming for it, i guess I just have the itch to try a new system. looking to connect with active ZEO/SPS fanatics that can share their experience. txt is good... greg 40157ATE6874
  4. gwdemos

FS High End Acros

Available List of High End Acros for sale (no trades) Email or Text best: gdemos@delphi-us.com 4015786Ate74 Pickup South Kingstown, RI by appt. Pics for serious inquiries, some sample pics attached. COL= Colony GO= Grow Out (Otherwise Frags) AQUAMARINE DELIGHT COL/GO $ 200.00...
  5. gwdemos

Algae Reactor Ideas

After 5 years of running Biopellets, I pulled the plug yesterday. I have been running the largest reactor made by ReefDynamics and was down to approx 1 cup of pellets. I had growing concerns about the potential impurities that could be shedding off the pellets, and while this was a highly...
  6. gwdemos

Photo My Tank

Any pros available? Im looking for quality photos of my tank, and individual Acros Potential ongoing work/web publishing In southern RI. Pm if interested Thanks Greg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. gwdemos

Quick pics of grow out tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. gwdemos

AI Hydra settings - AIP Files??

can anyone give me a step by step on how to download AIP files for the purpose of adding profiles to my AI Hydra 52 HD? I suffer from fear of too-tech... and i keep getting errors trying to click on these files. for example: http://www.aquaillumination.com/signature/ i think the idea is...
  9. gwdemos

aquaforest on amazon

i heard a large AF distributor is no longer selling AF on Amazon. is this a trend?
  10. gwdemos

NE Coral protection

11. gwdemos

$3m grant to URI Prof: indo reef study

In Narragansett Times Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. gwdemos

Did some fragging this weekend

13. gwdemos

Reef in RI

Some quick phone pics to share!! -Greg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. gwdemos

QT on demand up and running

15. gwdemos

tank video

just playing around w new iPhone, warning poor video skills may cause sea sickness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXP1Zjp0IYE
  16. gwdemos

Steel Stand Surface Suggestions

I had a very unfortunate situation a few weeks back...my custom shelf for my QT system collapsed on me. 6 stitches in my knee and a long story short, I am rebuilding and going with a custom stainless steel stand. Now considering a surface to lay on top of the steel stand and looking for...
  17. gwdemos

Seachem Aquavitro Fuel: where did it go?

Anybody using this? I used to find it online (for convenience) no problem, even Amazon. Particularly the 1litre size. Now only place is see it is eBay and I don't trust it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. gwdemos

Terminal male emerging: bimaculatus

I've kept Herum of anthias for years. Bimaculatus lineatus lyre tail. And have seen some dominance from time to time. For about 16 months I've had two bimaculatus sub alpha male and they've seemed to keep their distance. Today I think one has become terminal make because the other is slimed up...
  19. gwdemos

cool, my Neptune stuff made it to MD

Cool, a pic of my Apex wire management made it to the New MD Video at 4:38 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPtijFNyyA
  20. gwdemos

slow flow reactor no media

Recent conversations on running GAC has me wondering.... I run a dual BRS media reactor designed for GFO and GAC. Since my phosphates test ok .02-.07 with BIOPELLET running I eliminated GFO several months ago. Therefore I've got one chamber with GAC (I run ROX 0.8) running 100% changed out...
Back