Search results

1. troopah07

Free Green Mandarin & 6 line wrasse

Need to get these guys out of one of my frag tanks to break it down. The Mandarin does not eat frozen. He was rescued from another tank and was very skinny. He is fattening up now but still a little skinny. He needs a well established tank. The six line is super healthy and eats everything...
  2. troopah07

Breeding clownfish

Would like to share and document my experience with breeding clownfish. As of now I have 4 breeding pairs. They have all laid clutches of eggs. I'm very excited to see what they will produce for offspring!! The fish are fed twice a day with an assortment of frozen and dry pellets. Once in a...
  3. troopah07

Free 3 free fish

I have 3 free fish to a good home only. They are all very healthy and have been in the same tank for years. I would like to see all 3 go together. First up is a melanurus wrasse (male) 3"+ Second is a ocellaris clownfish (female) 3" Last is a tomato clownfish (female) 3"+ All 3 of them get...
  4. troopah07

My 40B mixed reef

And I thought I was going to be out of reefing for a while with having our 2nd child in July of this year. After 15 years you think I could get rid of the reef bug. NO WAY! Anyways a little info about the tank. It's a 40 breeder from petco. Got to love those $1 per gallon sales. A hob aqua c...
  5. troopah07

Pics of 120 DT

Haven't really posted to many pics lately because of the move into the new house. I will be posting more pics soon but here is a few pics of the new DT. Still need to glue a lot of corals. But everyone's is doing great! Hope everyone enjoys! Please post any questions or comments.
  6. troopah07

Do you see what I see?

I got a little creeped out when I saw this... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. troopah07

I.D please?

I moved a couple of frag plugs that were in the sand bed and found a few of these little guys on the bottom of the plug. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Glenn Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. troopah07

Upgraded to 90 rimless

I used to have an 80gl deep blue tank as of yesterday. So I start the day long process of breaking down the 80 to get the 90 setup and running. Thank god my wife and son were out for most of the day. The 90gl dimensions are 36x24x24 with starfire front panel. I built a shelf above the tank to...
Back