Search results

1. N

Sold TUNZE MINI ATO / APEX stuff

TUNZE ATO ...... SOLD!!!
  2. N

Hi All.. Mini Tunze ATO price Reduced to $40 pick up or $55 shipped. It is like brand new as I only used it for a few months. The APEX stuff $30 shipped. Or $20 pick up (Westford, MA). Have you all a happy new year Daniel
  3. N

All JBJ ATOs ..... SOLD !!! Still available : Tunze mini osmolator (it is an ATO) with the pump (all what come on the box) (see picture on 1st posting ). Plusses the Apex stuff. Cheers Daniel
  4. N

The 2 Used JBJ ATOs SOLD. I still have the Mini Tunze ATO ( like new, used for a very short time) AND A Brand New JBJ ATO Plus the Apex stuff.
  5. N

FS Aquahub Pump Stopper Kit NEW

Hi all Located in WESTFORD, MA . These items can be shipped. The Apex PH probe is free. Used for 1 year. Don't know if works. The Aquahub Pump Stopper Kit was never used. It is Brand New. $ 20 + SHIPPING OR PICKUP https://aquahub.com/product/pumpstopper-kit/ Thanks Daniel
  6. N

Hi all Located in Westford, MA. These items can be shipped. Please PM for details. Thank you ! Daniel Tunze mini ATO used for 1-2 months top. So is like brand new. Working, I tested it $60 + shipping or pick up. APEX : dosing lines clamps and Temperature sensor. $40 all + shipping or...
  7. N

Sold Majano Wand Aiptasia Killer

Hi all I am in Westfor MA. I am selling the "standard" (not mini) Majano Wand on original box. I used it a few times and works perfectly, as described on the below links. $50 (+ $10 if shipped)...
  8. N

Sold Price Reduced Again: RODI Melev's Reef system

Good Morning reefers. This unit is the most equipped one. I paid for it something around of $350. It is PERFECTLY WORKING. No need to change the RODI pre-filter sets now. You only need to change the DI Cartrige and I am giving FREE a BRAND NEW , DI cartridge. SELLING IT FOR $90 now. Below are...
  9. N

$100 PLUS shipping (I will need to take out and trash the wet filters to reduce shipping weight).
  10. N

I didn't answer How old is ? If my memory is correct, I think I got it around 2017-18. I was using marine water till that moment. I sold all my Corals and tanks in 2020. And used it to get 35G every 2 months that my wife was using on her special plants. Minimal use on the last 2 years. I was...
  11. N

Yes, if you want to change the filters. But there is no need. As I wrote, I was using it till last month. The water after the DI was 2 PPM for the last year. Just change the DI with the one I am giving (brand new) and water will be 0 ppm for months. I do not understand the meaning of "not bites...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back