Search results

1. Frag Freaks

What lights are you using!

T5 and supplement with ReefBreeder Lumen Bars.
  2. Frag Freaks

WTB Looking for Home Grown Colonies

Bumping this back up. Let me know what you have.
  3. Frag Freaks

Order Week of 2/13

Last day to get any orders in.
  4. Frag Freaks

Order Week of 2/13

Hi Everyone, This week, I will be placing an order for various items, fish, coral, inverts, etc. Everything will be coming in on 2/17. If you are looking for anything specific, please let me know. All requests will need to be in by Wednesday, and all pickups will need to be on Friday. Send me...
  5. Frag Freaks

WTB Want to buy fish to stock my 180gal open to anything reef safe

I may be placing an order within the next couple of weeks. Although, I may be too far from you. Can PM me if you would like.
  6. Frag Freaks

Frag Freaks Updates

Hi All, You may or may not have noticed that we have not been very active on the forum in quite some time. Here are a few quick updates as we return to operating like we used to. Long story short, we had some issues with our new system after my move from Plaistow to Sandown. It took some time...
  7. Frag Freaks

Boat builders 120ish

Love the 80/20, some of my favorite stuff to work with. I have made a few stands out of that as well. Great stuff.
  8. Frag Freaks

Boat builders 120ish

Love this build BTW, doing a fantastic job. As for the boats, those are some sweet brands. I have a 86 Checkmate Diplomat (selling it actually) and a 1990 Cobalt 222.
  9. Frag Freaks

WTB Asterinas

I may be placing an order for inverts shoot me a PM.
  10. Frag Freaks

Still looking. Please let me know what you may have. Thanks.
  11. Frag Freaks

Recent Custom 3D Printing Jobs

Hi sorry for the delayed response I have not been very active this summer. If you are still looking for help please send a PM and we can discuss your job.
  12. Frag Freaks

Not really. I had hoped to have had my new systems full of coral by now but just not quite there. Working on changing that hopefully soon and will open back up to appointment visits.
  13. Frag Freaks

Anemone - Mushroom Magnetic Boxes

Right now the only thing I would be interested in trade would be coral.
  14. Frag Freaks

WTB Wtb a ps5 or xbox series x

Same here. I built my PC clearly at the wrong time. I am running a RX 580. I will keep any eye out. I come across them every once and awhile. You need to be quick. I just snagged one for my buddy last week.
  15. Frag Freaks

Jeez thanks. I thought I had changed that. I am in Sandown NH now.
  16. Frag Freaks

Anemone - Mushroom Magnetic Boxes

I use ABS material which has been deemed reef safe. I have used my own 3D printed frag racks, boxes, etc. for years in my tanks with no issues. For the acclimation box, the black is all 3D printed and I am using an acrylic insert for viewing.
  17. Frag Freaks

No I do not. The Plaistow address is incorrect. Can you let me know where you see that? Right now I am not offering an appointment visits as I have no focused on livestock sales only the 3D printed accessories. I hope to get back into livestock at some point this year.
  18. Frag Freaks

Looking for mainly LPS. Never really got into SPS as a collector and vendor. Could you please send me some pricing when you have a chance? thanks.
  19. Frag Freaks

FS Large White Bubble Coral

Thanks. Its a nice piece but a little further than I would like to travel right now.
  20. Frag Freaks

Hi All, I am looking to fill my 150g display with some nice home grown colonies. If you have something that is getting too large for your tank or looking to clear some space please let me know what you have!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back