Search results

1. D

Curing dry rock?

I'm in the final stage of curing dry live rock (5 weeks) and ammonia is zero but nitrites and nitrates are still pretty high. i did a big water change and nitrites have gone down in half but have stayed the same for a over a week. I'm asking if i'm only using this rock to replace all rock in...
  2. D

WTB looking to buy a 180 gallon reef ready

If anyone has one available in good shape that doesn't leak I'd be very interested thank you
  3. D

WTB 180 reef ready tank

Was wondering if anyone is selling a reef ready 180 tank 6x2x2 . Thanks
  4. D

FS Western mass frags and colonies for sale

I have many frags for sale.. Medium to high end. Also have colonies too! DM me for info and pics. I live in Holyoke and could probably meet up. From $25 to whatever we can agree on.. Thanks
  5. D

Calcium reactor effluent rate and bubble count

Hello there! I've been running a aquamaxx s-2 Calcium reactor for 2 and half years. Its been running okay.. Only because i test parameters al the time. I've been have trouble dialing it in. Yes all this time lol. Was easier the first year. My issue is the drip rate and bubble count. I dose...
  6. D

Phyto and zooplankton recomendations

Hello. What would you guys consider the best phytoplankton and zooplankton to feed my tanks with? I've tried different ones but was wondering what has worked best for YOUR reef tanks? I have mostly sps but it's a mixed reef.. Thanks
  7. D

some top down pics?

Hope this works?
  8. D

Unable to upload pictures?

I was just wondering how i'd be able to upload pics from my comp? Help anyone?
  9. D

Corals growing but color lightening up?

My 180 gallon sps corals have been lightening up for a while. Half of the corals have great color and the other half not so much but they have been growing like crazy. I'm wondering if my lights or skimmer have something to do with it? My lights are ATI 60 inch 8 bulb and they're about 8 inches...
  10. D

Reef Radiance LED Lights!!

Hi everyone I purchased some nice lights from Reef Radiance (165p model). I can tell these will definitely grow all corals and for a great price! Better than my other LED's That i previously had which did the trick but not like these. Full Spectrum. When I got the lights they were great but I...
Back