Search results

1. rwjfish

Close call..

What are the odds.. I was just thinking about posting my own story when I read this. A VERY similar thing just happened to me yesterday. I was about to change my filter sock, while walking barefeet (very unusual for me), when I touched the sock, I felt a farly strong tingle. Which of...
  2. rwjfish

What LFS are around?

Ocean State Aquatics in Coventry RI is pretty impressive. Just found them out myself.
  3. rwjfish

Automated Feeders for thawed foods // Anthias Feeding

Good morning, I believe this may be 2 separate conversations, but it kind of falls in the same category. I may be interested in adding some Anthias to my setup in a little while. The reason I haven't is that I simply do not have the capability to feed more than once per day. Question 1...
  4. rwjfish

I'd please

def. Nudibranch. as earlier people posted, impossible to tell you good/bad without clearer picture. Now; Nudibranches come in thousands of varieties, each of which pretty much has their own diet. - There are Berghia Nudibranches, they eat aiptasia, they're the good guys! - There are...
  5. rwjfish

Can someone fix my ro unit?

hey, If you're still in need of assistance with this, I actually work in Northborough, I am more than willing to take a look at this with you. 4 eyes are better than 2. I have the same unit, with booster pump and upgrade to 150gph (from 75). Let me know -Rudy
  6. rwjfish

Free Cheato

PM sent,
  7. rwjfish

Free 4ft t5 fixture (2bulb) // few bulbs // eshopps hob skimmer (handyman special)

Hi, little bit of a basement cleanup. Pick-up in Douglas, MA. 4ft 2-bulb t5 fixture. working, could use a good cleaning. I believe it's this one...
  8. rwjfish

Do you see what I see?

freaky.. I hope that's not your own tank, I would never be able to "un-see" that ;)
  9. rwjfish

fresh water storage & salt water mixing - looking to expand knowledge

Thank you very much! These responses are wonderful. Now just need to free up a little time to get it set up right! Thanks again -Rudy
  10. rwjfish

fresh water storage & salt water mixing - looking to expand knowledge

All, I have seen various set ups for Fresh Water storage and salt water mixing, but never quite mastered this myself. in the past i have used the 44 gallon brute containers for fresh water and for new salt water mixing, i have not used the covers in the past.. I am looking to get away...
  11. rwjfish

Hello!

B. Ditto! I failed to mention this, but before I moved to New Hampshire even, I lived in Rochester NY, which had a VERY active reef-club (URS). I sincerely miss the interactions with fellow SW enthusiasts, but knowing the NH home wasn't going to be permanent, i never quite bothered getting...
  12. rwjfish

Hello!

Good morning all. I have been lurking on the forum for a while now, but hadn't subscribed immediately. My name is Rudy, have been in the "fish" hobby practically my entire life. My father was a "pond enthusiast". As I grew up, we always had multiple ponds in our backyard. at some...
Back