Search results

1. M

Free white oak flooring

hi guys i am looking for 80 sq of white oaf flooring . i would like it to be used it looks great... i have 200 sq down now trying to match ..thank you chris
  2. M

chemiclean

good day.what is the proper way to use this product.i heard so many difference ways to use it .
  3. M

hello+++ men and women

it has been a while since i have been on line .i have a question .i just put in a 32 gal biocube the return pump seems to drain that chamber to fast. i mean to fast. it is the right pump and the return line is the right length. i checked it on line . so any suggestions i am sure is is simple...
  4. M

nano

were is the nano reef threads
  5. M

led lights on a biocub

hi does any one have these lights and do you like or dis like . i had one with the power compacts they were great , so any help would be great thanks
  6. M

this is means of getting out

i have been dealing with this brown algae for over a year .i am really getting tired of it. i have tried and tried and when i was done trying i did it again . there is a way, do i have to strip all down .if thats the bottom line FOR SALE big time. i need help any body .i done snails,yellow...
  7. M

salt change

hi i am using the instant ocean the orange bag. i been using for 2 years now. i would like to go with red sea looking for advise thanks
  8. M

adding more clowns

hi all i have a pair of clowns and one yellow tang . so can i add 2 more clowns in there i have a 40 breeder .i do have the room .i was thinking of a dwarf something .i could use some help on adding another .thanks fellow reefers
  9. M

have a great day

thanks giving is a day for many things number one is family .so enjoy every one and have a great day happy thanks giving to all
  10. M

phosphate remover

hi i am looking for this product ..there are a few out there .is there a good one out there . i could use one thanks
  11. M

hi to all

Happy hellween to all the reefers have a great day
  12. M

pick up a fish

i would like to pick up a coral beauty dwarf ofcourse. were could i pick one up. if i have to order on line were could i go thanks
  13. M

i would like to add a new fish

hi everyone i would like to put a new fish in my 40 breeder. now i have a great pair of clowns that i have had for 2 years. also a very calm fire fish witch i had foe 1.5 years, a pair of cleaning shrimp. thats it. the tank is in great shape. Could i put in a dwarf angle or some thing like...
  14. M

lighting again

has any one using the 165 w full spectrum leds.. if so do you like,,,, and hows your coral like it,,, .if you could put a name to fixture thanks
  15. M

brown seaweed

hi all just came back from a 5 dayer up north and a have a brown seaweed out break it is @ 1/2 of the back of tank . i heard a yellow tang will help. .it seams i have to take out @ 15 gal to clean it out. does any have any suggestions. sure would help .one thing i do not have a skimmer .but...
  16. M

filtration

hi all besides a skimmer what do you all use for filtration for your tanks. now i have a sump with 3 baffles in one i have charcoal . i would like to put more in .any suggestions . thanks
  17. M

hydor 600

i just bought a pair of them [hope they do the job] why do they have 2 propellers. if you take the cover off the second one will be fee . the cover holds it in place thanks
  18. M

power heads

hi guys i am getting some new power heads. i have a 40 breeder i would like to get one or two not sure but the hydor 600 or the 750 to 850 i think 2 750 might be to much flow . 2 600 should be ok not sure .i could use some input thanks chris
  19. M

overflow boxes

hi does a overflow have to have the slits or can you drill holes in it. at a good size like a 1/4 on top of another
  20. M

Silicone

i just found out why [i think] why my tank crashed i think. when i built the sump i used used a silicone '' two'' from lowes. all wrong you need one that says silicone 1 beside it.'' not two'' i hope that wrong .i can only hope. i have to get the phosphate checked i think .i am hoping...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back