Search results

1. fredrobles

Gone Captive bred seahorse to Good home

Im getting out of the Hobby due to back injury i'm giving way a female Captive bred seahorse she's healthy feeding well on frozen Mysis and enriched brine. also a sea cucumber and pincushion urchins and turbo snails.
  2. fredrobles

Sold Hanna checkers for sale

Calcium, alkaline, phosphate and nitrate all less than a year old $100
  3. fredrobles

FS Looking for Hanna Checkers

I have it getting out of the hobby they are less than year old $120 takes them all, i have calcium, phosphate, nitrate, Alkaline
  4. fredrobles

Gone Corals are gone thanks for the well wishes, i have some equipment left i will post a list in the future

live stock, equipment, corals contact me for details and pictures
  5. fredrobles

Free Giving it away? Donate it to the club Auction!

Hello sir I’m a member of your website Boston reefers and I have a set up livestock a much equipment that I like to donate to your club. I am getting out of the Hobby and I want my livestock and equipment to be in the hands of responsible owners my number is 774-368-3225 you can reach me my name...
  6. fredrobles

Gone Leaving hobby for now

i have several corals available to re home nice pice of GSP. Large Anthelia, mongolian tree, a green chalice gettin rid of the live stuff first then equipment red gorgonian, make an offer i don't now how much this stuff is worth. be fair pm me phone number and info i have photos
  7. fredrobles

Gone Dried cured coral pieces and base rock

Dried cured coral pieces and base rock for aquascaping for sale or trade make and offer contact me I’m in Cape Cod
  8. fredrobles

WTB Looking for seahorses

thank you
  9. fredrobles

thank you
  10. fredrobles

Is any body raising seahorses I’m interested in some.
  11. fredrobles

New Cape Cod Reefer

welcome I also live on the Cape.
  12. fredrobles

Free Chaeto - South Shore / Cape

is this still available?
  13. fredrobles

Gone FREE FISH & KENYA...NEED TO SHUT DOWN SYSTEM ASAP! Located in Barnstable, MA

is this still available i live on. the cape
  14. fredrobles

Gone Pair of Clown fish to good home

WHAT IS FFM?
  15. fredrobles

Gone Pair of Clown fish to good home

Free clownfish to good home healthy specimen, I have Seahorses a nd woul like to keep the specimen only tank. The clown fish are little to much for them..
  16. fredrobles

Gone Reef Lighting

Reef lighting all working I have it my shed since my upgrade come ah get it Yarmouth Cape Cod pm me for details
  17. fredrobles

Free Very healthy female erectus (lined) sea horse

I'm very interested i have already a 50 tank set with two seahorses would love to have another, i love seahorses that's why i got into the hobby to begin with. The tank has be established (seahorse only) an set up for a couple of years. pleas let me know and i can arrange a time.
  18. fredrobles

Gone Toadstools and gorgonians

interested if still vailalble
  19. fredrobles

Free Cheato

i'm interested in some we met before can pm you my number i'm in SYarmouth
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back