Search results

1. fredrobles

Gone Captive bred seahorse to Good home

Im getting out of the Hobby due to back injury i'm giving way a female Captive bred seahorse she's healthy feeding well on frozen Mysis and enriched brine. also a sea cucumber and pincushion urchins and turbo snails.
  2. fredrobles

Sold Hanna checkers for sale

Calcium, alkaline, phosphate and nitrate all less than a year old $100
  3. fredrobles

Gone Corals are gone thanks for the well wishes, i have some equipment left i will post a list in the future

live stock, equipment, corals contact me for details and pictures
  4. fredrobles

Gone Leaving hobby for now

i have several corals available to re home nice pice of GSP. Large Anthelia, mongolian tree, a green chalice gettin rid of the live stuff first then equipment red gorgonian, make an offer i don't now how much this stuff is worth. be fair pm me phone number and info i have photos
  5. fredrobles

Gone Dried cured coral pieces and base rock

Dried cured coral pieces and base rock for aquascaping for sale or trade make and offer contact me I’m in Cape Cod
  6. fredrobles

WTB Looking for seahorses

Is any body raising seahorses I’m interested in some.
  7. fredrobles

Gone Pair of Clown fish to good home

Free clownfish to good home healthy specimen, I have Seahorses a nd woul like to keep the specimen only tank. The clown fish are little to much for them..
  8. fredrobles

Gone Reef Lighting

Reef lighting all working I have it my shed since my upgrade come ah get it Yarmouth Cape Cod pm me for details
  9. fredrobles

Gone 29 and 10 gallon

I have a new tank and sump system, i can only have one tank in my home. I was using the 29 as main system and the 10 as a sump i know it it doesn't leak. i just don't have room for it in my house.
  10. fredrobles

Gone gone Sargent Major Damsel please remove

Is any one interested Sargent Major Damsel its grown to big for my, tank and constantly fighting with the other tank mates. It twice the size of this picture. Believe me he is hearty pm if interested.
  11. fredrobles

New here

Hi my name is Fred Robles and i'm new to here and i live in cape cod an would like to know if there is any fellow reefers in the are i know of one personally but i'm sure there is more out there. I have several stank a pair of clowns, seahorses, few corals and i really enjoy this hobby.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back