Search results

1. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Kalkwasser Dosing

Do you dose kalkwasser? What is your mixing ratio? Do you use a mixer or pump to keep it mixing all times or just certain times? How big is your system? How do you dose it and If so when and how much is your system dosed daily or nightly?
  2. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Flatworms

Have you ever had them? What kind? were you able to eradicate them? If so how?
  3. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Bryopsis

Have you had it? how did you deal with it? were you successful eradicating it?
  4. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) Purchasing Coral Locally

Where is your favorite LFS/Vendor to purchase coral locally to you?
  5. Cpage101

Ann. September 15, 2024 7:30PM Member Club Zoom Meeting, Guest: Chris Meckley (ACI Aquaculture)

Hey @BRS Member we have another meeting announcement for the month of September. Our next Paid Club member Zoom meeting is on September 15, 2024 7:30PM. Our Guest will be Chris Meckley from ACI Aquaculture. We will have discussions about using Kalkwasser in the reef aquarium and discuss how it...
  6. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Online Livestock: Good, Bad and Ugly

We all know we like to support our club @Sponsor and local LFS but sometimes we want to get something they don't or cant bring in. Where have you purchased online livestock. Let us know good and bad experiences to help our members.
  7. Cpage101

Ann. NON-PAID MEMBERS

Hey Reefers, First and foremost, I would like to thank all of our current club paid members for supporting our Club and Forum! Because of you we are able to pass all of the below and more to all of you through your support! Great things are happening this year within the club! Come...
  8. Cpage101

Ann. Member Club Zoom Meeting May 19, 2024 6:30PM GUEST: Richard Ross (ReefBeef) Dong Zou (Acro Garden)

Hey @BRS Member we have another meeting announcement for the month of May. Our next club member meeting on May 19, 2024 6:30PM. We will have discussions with Ben and Dong on some of the below subjects. You wont want to miss this one. This should be a great meeting with lots of opportunity for...
  9. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) Mounting of your Lighting

How do you have your light(s) mounted over your tank? Let’s see a FTS photo of your lighting installations..
  10. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) Controller or no controller

Do you chose to have a controller or no controller and reasoning why?
  11. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) Where is your favorite place to purchase fish locally?

I have purchased many fish over the years. I used our Sponser @LoveTheReef for many of my fish. If you have a QT system set up and are willing to do the work Petco in Woburn, MA gets some nice SW fish from time to time. But I would never just toss them my display if purchased from there...
  12. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) 2 part 3 part dosing

What product do you dose for 2 part dosing? (Alk., Ca) do you also dose Mag. What does your dosing schedule look like?
  13. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Sump

How often do you clean out your sump?
  14. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) How often do you change T5 lamps

For those still running T5 lamps how often do you change them out?
  15. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day) Lighting programs and schedules.

what to you run for lighting settings and schedule?Tank size, depth of tank and how high above is your lighting?
  16. Cpage101

(Question of the Day) Lighting

What kind of lighting are you running?
  17. Cpage101

(Question of the Day) What does your tank maintenance schedule

What does your reef tank maintenance schedule look like? what are your weekly and monthly priorities?
  18. Cpage101

(Question of the Day?) Reef salt mix?

What kind of reef salt are you using and what is your reasoning for your choice?
  19. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?)-Coral Dipping

what is your dipping process for dipping your new corals?
  20. Cpage101

Ques. (Question of the Day?) Cycling a new tank, what was your process?

What was your process for cycling your new reef tank? How long did it take? How long before you started adding livestock?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back