Search results

1. R

Dilemma?

So I went to try to get a picture for everyone this Morning and the lump is gone! Poof, gone! What the heck is going on? He still has the stress mark on his skin where the lump was though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

Dilemma?

I thought about that. I have 3 qt tanks running right now and no spares. No more room for a 4th. So frustrating. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

Dilemma?

Hello, I have three tangs (hippo, yellow and kole) that have been in qt for 60 days. I was going to add them to my DT this week, but noticed by kole tang is developing a good size lump on his left side that runs vertically towards the back of him. I have been unsuccessful in getting a picture...
  4. R

What is this?

I think 2 of them do. The other item I should probably mention is I put an auto water change system on about two months ago. Does 10% a week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

What is this?

I just shut off my carbon and gfo reactors to see if can get the water less clean to help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

What is this?

All hikari frozen foods Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. R

What is this?

I only have a carbon and gfo reactor on the system and not dosing anything at the moment. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. R

What is this?

How do I get rid of it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

What is this?

Hello, Anyone know what this is? It’s every where. I have been running GFO and everything is in check. I built an algae scrubber last week and it’s still clean. I tried uploading a video but it didn’t work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

First algae scrubber

It’s the dry mesh part. I made some adjustments so it’s better than the picture. Sounds is pretty quiet. The mesh extends into the water so there is not much splashing sounds. My tank is upstairs from the sump so not much concern on my end for sound, but it is quiet. Hopefully this will help...
  11. R

First algae scrubber

Just fished building my first algae scrubber and installing. Any thoughts? Or changes? Thanks Dana Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

Frozen fish food recommendations

Hello, I have been using the San Francisco Bay brand for about a year and generally like their products. However, they are becoming harder to find. Anyone have any recommendations on frozen blister pack foods? Thank you Dana Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

I got into this hobby, why???

And then there were six... Clowns, flame angel, anthias, and azure damsel. All died between yesterday and today. Down to yellow tang, hippo tang, 3 azure damsels and a neon dottyback. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. R

Thank you. Will do! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

I have a 180 DT and a 64 sump. I purchased the high output 50 watt Pentair from BRS. Should be here this week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. R

Thanks Joe! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. R

I added the 3 that were in QT to my DT that had 11 fish in it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. R

LOL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. R

30 days with prazipro and paraguard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. R

This is the most expensive, rewarding, frustrating, I want to pull my hair out hobby I have ever got involved in. I set up my dream tank. Wired it and plumbed it so everything is neat and tidy. Took great pride in doing so. Started with dead, dry rock and sand. Set up a QT system. Did...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back