Search results

1. rrioux61710

When to worry about a fish not eating !!!

My tank is about 5-6 months old now. I started it completely with live rock . No dry rock . Had lots of life in the rocks . If I could find someone local with sponge that would be great
  2. rrioux61710

Hope so . Don’t want to come home one day and him be dead . The other fish are all excellent .
  3. rrioux61710

Funny too because as of today he has came out more and more , and traveled to the top of the tank more as well.
  4. rrioux61710

50 gallon cube , I have 2 clowns , 1 firefish , orangedot blenny and the flame angel. Does Not get bullied one bit. The angel has seemed to develop a relationship with the fire shrimp. Pretty funny how wherever in the tank the fire shrimp is the angel wants to be . I added the blenny , the flame...
  5. rrioux61710

I agree getting the fish out would be a challenge . Maybe do me more harm then good . Should I give it a little more time ? He’s been there since Wednesday . Still no signs of any sickness either so maybe just nervous . Is it normal for them to find a place they like to stay in. He found a cave...
  6. rrioux61710

His appearance seems to be okay , his colors are great , no signs of disease , I would lean more towards plump , then scales and bones! I believe he was being fed on mysis . I’m sure they’re will come a point if he is starving , he will eat . He chose this little cave in the rock work and I’ve...
  7. rrioux61710

Forgot to mention that I have that in there now on a clip. It could have nipped at it at some point I just didn’t see it . How long can they go without eating , I read somewhere a guy added a flame angel to his tank and it didn’t eat til 2 weeks later !!!!
  8. rrioux61710

Bought a new flame angel this week , took a chance by not QTing it . It’s been in my tank since Wednesday . I have fed frozen mysis , frozen brine , marine cuisine , live brine , scallop , pellets . It doesn’t seem to have any interest in any . I’ve seen him nip at walls, overflow , rock . Just...
  9. rrioux61710

Nor’easter

It shows how much more dependent people are on technology , power , tv , cell phones !!!! Etc
  10. rrioux61710

Store recommendations !

Damnnnnnn FAR! lol I'm trying to find nice stores maybe 30-40 minutes from tiverton RI
  11. rrioux61710

Store recommendations !

Where is jays?
  12. rrioux61710

Store recommendations !

Does anyone have any recommendations to any stores to visit in southeastern Ma. Need to pickup cleanup crew and want to find some nice reef stores in the area
  13. rrioux61710

Looking for COWRIES

Anyone know Anywhere local that sells or stocks cowries ! Any help appreciated !
  14. rrioux61710

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt?

thank you for the input Framingham is a bit far
  15. rrioux61710

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt?

Galleria mall ?
  16. rrioux61710

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt?

Hello Does Anyone have any suggestions where I can get a large bucket of red sea coral pro salt at the best price possible around southeastern ma ? I believe the large bucket is 175 gallons .
  17. rrioux61710

$1 per gallon - PETSMART

Internet has dollar per gallon going on. Petco or petsmart will honor or match petsmart internet price, did it the other day for spare 20 gallon. http://m.petsmart.com/h5/hub?id=fish%2Faquariums-stands%2Faqueon-glass-aquarium-zid36-31896%2Fcat-36-catid-300013%3Fvar_id%3D36-31896
  18. rrioux61710

New Member- southeastern MA suggestions?

Even though my tap is 72 I still don't use it haha I get RODI from coral reel aquarium in seekonk. I am taking a ride there tomorrow I have 2 -5 gallon jugs left of RO .
  19. rrioux61710

New Member- southeastern MA suggestions?

I will take a look at it. Easy to hook up?
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back