1. D

FS Live Rock and Dry Rock

Hey, I need about 10-12 lbs.
  2. D

Let's spice up the $10 grab bag further

I'll take one.
  3. D

Free Free stuff

Also have two free couches and a 6 foot by 4ft desk available.
  4. D

Free Free stuff

Fusion nano 20 with stand Two buckets Kalk Aquamaxx hob-xc - pump tends to seize Gfo In tank filter floss Pure Spectra to/dinner filter - carts are well past replacement date Battery pump Buckets with some odds and ends Reason- moving and aquarium stuff is dirty and I dont want to clean it or...
  5. D

Power outage

Ended up just tearing down the tank and rebuilding. I'd say lost about 80% of the tank.
  6. D

Power outage

Gonan call my tank a loss too. Just informed that it'll be sunday for us too.
  7. D

Changing my name to GSP killer :::SIGH:::

Move it to a higher flow area. By the growth on it it seems that it's not getting enough flow. As for lighting doesn't really matter as long as your not roasting it.
  8. D

Free Good Free stuff

I'm sorry for your loss.
  9. D

All sales by appoinment and mail order only, here is contact information

Out of curiosity, do you grow all these coral out of your tanks???
  10. D

Algae Turf Scrubber for nano

Whoever has used a ATS. How has your experience been? Is there a tank size where you feel its not worth or a size which it is really helpful on? What are things you've learned to make it run better?
  11. D

Greg hillers aqua delight

I mean how off do they look from the pics online?
  12. D

Greg hillers aqua delight

Those shots always rub me the the wrong way.
  13. D

Help. Can someone skilled in chemistry come help me?

Is that a GFO reactor? What are you running in it? As for the algae. I suggest low feeding + carbon + manual removal. It seems just like you have too many nutrients. You can also look into vodka dosing, bio-pellets, or pro-biotic dosing to increase nutrient export.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back