Search results

1. Bendint

im back!!!

hi im back after my reefing hiatus i donated all my stuff and now starting over ughhh
  2. Bendint

Free just came back if anyone has extra stuff id app it

hey guys im getting back in and trying to set up if anybody has anything that may help like an r/o tank bigger the better.. rock sump lights etc ive set up a frag tank just to get started still just added water 857 302 8722
  3. Bendint

Merry Christmas and a happy holidays

I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy holidays n don’t forget the most important part ... buying stuff for you and your tank lol have a great season Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bendint

WTB a jaebo or similar pump

My bigger jaebo broke and I need another one if anyone has any for sale cheap let me know thanks it’s going in a 120 so I need ample current thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bendint

Ann. Membership cards

I’m catching up this weekend on cards to be sent out. If you haven’t sent me a message please do thank you card are being printed and put in mail on Monday thank you for patience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Bendint

My daughter is my hero tonight

After the meeting on the way home my daughter alivia and I were attacked by a man with a chain in Weymouth he was in a silver f150 he asked me to pull over which I did at that point he started swinging a very thick chain at me asking if I wanted to be f****d up I got out over powered him Nd was...
  7. Bendint

Membership cards

I’m am sorry I haven’t been up to date with he club I had a terrible tragedy in the family and I have been in Virginia on and off for the last couple months I will try to get your membership card as fast as I can please send me your name address that is current the day you joined.Thank you for...
  8. Bendint

Anyone need a membership card

I took over memberships this year. If any new members since 1/1/18 that hasn't gotten a card let me know!! a lot of them are getting sent back to me for wrong addresses wrong names and stuff [emoji846]pm me your name address and I'll send you out a card again
  9. Bendint

Free Free cheato in Weymouth

I am trimming my cheato I'm in Weymouth text me if you need any 8572669404 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Bendint

Free Free Kenya tree frags and live rock to members

I'm giving away little Kenya frees my Kenya tree and devils hands seems to drop all the time I also need to reduce a lot of my rock in my 120 lmk if u want some 8572669404 I'm in Weymouth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bendint

Free Kenya tree little frags

My Kenya tree propagates a lot just like my devils hand if anybody wants some let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Bendint

Who needs a new membership card ?

Who needs a membership card? If u need one send me a pm please thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Bendint

Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

Hey guys and gals it's that time of the year ! [emoji226][emoji225][emoji226][emoji225] the Boston reefers society annual auction. It is time to start thinking about any contributions you will make . We auction donations of livestock equipment tanks and anything you would like to donate all...
  14. Bendint

Free Free live rock for members

I shut down a tank and have two buckets of live rock clean and pest free big and small peices it's sitting in buckets so need to get rid of it I also have a bunch of base rock too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Bendint

Can you ID this for me

Can you ID this for me it looks at first like a clove polyp that has a mouth it is sensitive when you touch it meaning it moves and retracts like a softie on its he'd it is purple it's verticle white lines and looks to have a mouth or maybe be a filter feeder I got this rock with zoas from a...
  16. Bendint

Wtb zoa colonies

Looking to buy some nice colored zoa colony's to brighten up my tank I'm not looking for anything crazy expensive just need some color Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Bendint

Asternia starfish how many is too many

So I have had those little always broken looking asternia starfish but I've been noticing them over time multiplying I easily have hundred+ in my 120 I came out this morning and they were covering the glass I've never noticed them to be so much I don't think I overfeed or anything I wanted to...
  18. Bendint

My rbta has two heads per tentacle

My rbta split a couple days ago and now that it's happy again I was noticing that some "tentacle" or arms have actually two heads it's weird one splits into three I couldn't take the greatest photos but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?you can see it a 1 &9 o'clock stating inside by...
  19. Bendint

Having a cook out

I was thinking of having a cookout at my place maybe June 4 and call it a bday party (actual bday is 6/5)if anybody can make it that would be great I live in Weymouth There will be beer and food I was hoping to pick a Sunday afternoon where most of us is free there are no summer meetings so a...
  20. Bendint

Thinking of a cook out in June

I was thinking of having a cookout at my place maybe June 4 and call it a bday party (actual bday is 6/5)if anybody can make it that would be great I live in Weymouth There will be beer and food I was hoping to pick a Sunday afternoon where most of us is free there are no summer meetings so a...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back