Search results

1. T

Free 75 gallon reefer tank and 40 gallon sump tank.. must take both

Donation is the best route.
  2. T

Free Cheato

Was nice meeting you yesterday. Thanks for the chaeto and the talk.
  3. T

Free Cheato

Pm'd you
  4. T

Free Dogface puffer and triggers

They're gone. Sorry.
  5. T

Free Dogface puffer and triggers

Located in Newbury, NH. Must be picked up tonight or Saturday. Free to any paid member who can provide a proper home for them. Dogface is 5-6", Picasso trigger is 2-3 and Niger is 2-3.
  6. T

Looking for equipment advice

From the sounds of it the Apex is it. So I'll start saving towards that. Thanks. How about lighting? I'm pretty set on LEDs but not sure which to get or how many I'd need. I've always used T5s even on my freshwater planted tanks so very little experience with LEDs.
  7. T

Poor wording on my part I guess. I understand that it's going to cost a lot, it already has with the tank I've got going now. The current one is low tech and mostly second hand. What I'm after is a recommendation on products and what order they'd need to be purchased in. As for the Apex...
  8. T

Hello, I'm planning to set up a 40 breeder build and would love some equipment advice. My goal is to be able to grow anything from softies to SPS, have some control over the tank (like an Apex or the loop system - I'm a total noob in that area), but still keep the system from breaking the...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back