Search results

1. Collin

Dry rock

Anyone know if you can use dry rock in freshwater tank as long as it’s clean? (Obviously with fish that like high ph)
  2. Collin

Free Stuff Threads

Someone’s posting a ton of crap in the free stuff forum, I don’t know what it is, but i would strongly suggest no one click on the links. Mods you might want to get on that.
  3. Collin

Zoa/Paly ID

Hi guys, i have a few zoas that i have no idea what they are. Any advice would be great!
  4. Collin

Clownfish Eggs...

My short answer, clowns are not that hard to get to produce eggs, but raising the fry is a very long, involved, hard process.
  5. Collin

BEST PLACE to buy a fish online ** Any recommendation? **

+1 for quarantine, although things like ich can be managed, my friend just got velvet after not qt’ing and lost all of his fish and has to start over. It’s a real pain to start over and it really isn’t that big of a deal to qt. It’s not worth the risk. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Collin

BEST PLACE to buy a fish online ** Any recommendation? **

I’ve used live aquaria and the fish nook in Acton. Both have been great. No diseases or casualties.
  7. Collin

Warning people tight lids

Same thing happened to me. Sometimes finding another clownfish for a fish already so dominant in a tank is hard. (Especially since it was probably the dominant female chasing/bullying that caused him to jump). I decided against getting another one. I just got a different fish.
  8. Collin

GSP Removal.....

Dang that’s a lot of gsp
  9. Collin

south shore fish stores?

There’s a pinned thread that has a map of all fish stores in the New England area. It’s a cool map and you can see if there are any fish stores in your area
  10. Collin

Clownfish and Anemone

Lucky, I’ve had my clowns in a tank with two BTA’s and it’s been 8 months and neither have even come close to the nems.
  11. Collin

Hitchhiker coral?

Sweet! I have a different color of them also so thought they were something different. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Collin

Hitchhiker coral?

I just these guys popped up on my LR haven't added anything new in the past at least 2 months. Not really worried more just curious if anyone knows what these little polyps are.
  13. Collin

Gone Stand for free...now!

Profile says Braintree
  14. Collin

Clownfish ID

Got these guys from a fellow reefer. I've been told a few different things, davincis, Picasso's, helmet head Picasso's, etc. was looking to see if anyone could give a definite ID of these little clowns.
  15. Collin

Nitrate Dosing

lol same I wish I had this problem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Collin

Free Freshwater Fish

Bump
  17. Collin

Advice please

If they have been in that tank for a while they will be very territorial toward new clowns. It will not end good.
  18. Collin

Contest Official December Captain America Paly Growout Thread

No changes, both now have 2 polyps
  19. Collin

Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

Estimated date? As long as it's not the weekend of March 3rd and 4th I'm good.
Back