Search results

1. Collin

Dry rock

Anyone know if you can use dry rock in freshwater tank as long as it’s clean? (Obviously with fish that like high ph)
  2. Collin

Free Stuff Threads

Someone’s posting a ton of crap in the free stuff forum, I don’t know what it is, but i would strongly suggest no one click on the links. Mods you might want to get on that.
  3. Collin

Zoa/Paly ID

Hi guys, i have a few zoas that i have no idea what they are. Any advice would be great!
  4. Collin

Hitchhiker coral?

I just these guys popped up on my LR haven't added anything new in the past at least 2 months. Not really worried more just curious if anyone knows what these little polyps are.
  5. Collin

Clownfish ID

Got these guys from a fellow reefer. I've been told a few different things, davincis, Picasso's, helmet head Picasso's, etc. was looking to see if anyone could give a definite ID of these little clowns.
  6. Collin

Nano Fish

Hi guys I'm looking to add another fish to my 20 gallon to go with my clown pair. Any recommendations? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Collin

Free Freshwater Fish

Ive got a lot of these guppies free to whoever wants them. I also have a large salt and pepper corydora who needs a bigger home. These are probably the most hardy fish you'll ever find. They have been through the thick and thin with me trying to figure out the hobby . Pm me or text me at 978...
  8. Collin

Switching from 20 AIO to 20 plumbed

hi guys I'm switching from my hang on back filter to a plumbed system. I'm new to this whole thing and could use some advice. What kind of pipe do I need? What kind of return pump should I get? What should I do for a sump? I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks! (Budget is...
  9. Collin

Hitchhiker Snail

hi, I found this guy wandering around in my tank don't know how he got here. Did some research and I think it's a atoms tells snail but I'm not 100% sure anyone know? (Sorry I couldn't get a better picture)
  10. Collin

Zoa ID

Anyone know what kind these guys are?
  11. Collin

Free Free Guppies V2

Half Black Pastel guppies, disease free. Acton Mass.
  12. Collin

Free Guppies

Hi guys I have an overcrowded 10 gallon with WAY too many guppies. Free to a good home. These are half black pastels. Disease free.
  13. Collin

Green Hair Algae

Hi guys, Ive had this green hair algae since starting the tank a few months ago. (I know there's going to be algae for awhile after starting a tank). But, it's gone off of every other rock except this one. The others have been green hair algae free for about a month now and this one just...
  14. Collin

Free Refugium Supplies

Please remove
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back