1. mustangtjb

FS Zoas Pack - Nashua NH

PM'd
  2. mustangtjb

FS tank breakdown

PM'd on Gyres +
  3. mustangtjb

Gone Coral

PM'd on the Hulk nem, RBTA and the cabbage.
  4. mustangtjb

FS Getting out.

PM'd
  5. mustangtjb

Sold New MP10

PM'd
  6. mustangtjb

FS Equipment for sale

PM'd on the MP10s and the Kalk stirrer Thx,
  7. mustangtjb

Concern for my Scopas

Humblefish I am certainly not !! LOL But Flukes it was indeed. I freshwater dipped and they all but fell off. I gently scrapped off the ones I could see and then re-dipped in the fresh. Plopped him back in the tank and he swam right away. MAYBE 3 minutes total out of the water and in the fresh...
  8. mustangtjb

Concern for my Scopas

Thanks folks ! No sores other than that picture. I maybe see white spots on the fins (flukes?) It's still eating and doesn't APPEAR affected but I'm really a novice when it comes to fish diseases. Honestly I don't know I'm going to try a freshwater dip to see if it might be flukes.
  9. mustangtjb

FS Freeing up some space

Do you still have the 3 head frogspawn for $40? Thx,
  10. mustangtjb

Concern for my Scopas

Hello, I've never seen Brook or Velvet before (in person) but today I noticed this spot on my scopas tang in QT. It is in a QT observation tank (no copper) with a small coral beauty and a small lawn mower blenny. Other than what shows here it's happy and eating well. Any feedback is greatly...
  11. mustangtjb

Gone FFM Trades - POST HERE

PM'd via text (I picked up some last weekend from you). Please let me know if you didn't get my text. Thx !
  12. mustangtjb

FS Frags - Nashua, NH

PM'd on the Grubes
  13. mustangtjb

Sold Zoas

PM'd
  14. mustangtjb

SOLVED - Suggestions for TDS issue

Thanks @MikeG it was a pinched gasket on the DI container. I appreciate your response.
  15. mustangtjb

SOLVED - Suggestions for TDS issue

Hey All, Thx for taking the time to read. I recently did a full change out on my RODI system. Admittedly it was over due but PRE change TDS was fluctuating between 3/4. That said, I did a full change out. It's the 150 gallon system from BRS. Since changing the system out I can't seem to get...
Back