Search results

1. K

Skin Irritation During Tank Cleaning

Thanks everyone for the advice, I will give these a try moving forward.
  2. K

Skin Irritation During Tank Cleaning

When cleaning my tank every week I sometimes brush against palyathoa, or touch little critters in the bottom of bucket that get syphoned out of the gravel and I want to put back into the tank. This never caused any issues for me before, but over the past several months this has started to...
  3. K

Weird Firefish Goby's

I got a pair of firefish gobies about a month ago and they are constantly out of the rocks swimming around grabbing food out of the water. They definitely rival my clownfish for who gets more excited at feeding time.
  4. K

Looking for Advice - What Beginner Soft Corals to Add

@dz6t Thanks for letting us stop by this afternoon - beautiful setup and selection. We are very excited about our new pet corals!
  5. K

Gone HOB Reef Octopus Skimmer classic 1000

That's cool - I'll stay tuned. Thank you
  6. K

Gone HOB Reef Octopus Skimmer classic 1000

Hi Lucas - I'd love to take the skimmer off your hands if it is still available and you'd be willing to give it to a beginner / non-member.
  7. K

Thank you very much everyone for the responsiveness and helpful advice! I will try to put this information to use within the next couple of weeks. @dz6t - I'd like to schedule a visit to buy a couple of these beginner corals - do you have any time available this coming weekend?
  8. K

I've had my 55 gallon tank setup for ~ a year and a half. I'd like to add a couple beginner soft corals, and I'm not sure what to get. I'd like something pretty to look at, but since I'm new I'd really like something cheap and easy to grow (that won't take over my tank). Thank you for any tips!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back