Search results

1. C

FS Clowns and a Goby

They are gone...
  2. C

FS 90 Gallon Setup

90 gallon setup that I have had setup with my 3 remaining fish. I just don't have time for the hobby anymore. Custom Cabinet and Hood 2 Chinese black box lights EKoral Controler 2- Ekoral power strips Varios 4 return pump 2- BRS dosing pumps BRS Reactor LED sump light EShopps skimmer About 40#...
  3. C

FS Clowns and a Goby

Need to find a home for our last 3 fish. We have 2 Percula clowns and a Watchman goby. Would like to see them stay together. $50 for all 3.
  4. C

FS Getting away from the Hobby Sale

Sold the EB4, $100 for whats left.
  5. C

FS 90 Gallon Setup

90 gallon setup. Just don't have time for the hobby anymore. Custom Cabinet and Hood 2 Chinese black box lights EKoral Controler 2- Ekoral power strips Varios 4 return pump Auto top off system 2- BRS dosing pumps BRS Reactor LED sump light EShopps skimmer 2 clown fish, random coral and about...
  6. C

Final sale of what's left... I just gathered the rest of what we have that is still sitting around. I'd like to sell most of it as a single sale if anyone ins interested. There is just a lot of random things I think someone may be able to use. The bulk of it consists of 1/2 bucket of both...
  7. C

FS 180 gallon tank - Sold

Perfect! 187 N. Worcester street norton White House black shutters and wreaths on windows (still) lol Driveway across from mailbox with white and black pickups in driveway Text me with an eta later 6175159713
  8. C

I would like it gone this weekend so if you can come by and check it out In The next day or so that would be great
  9. C

Sure when would u like to come by?
  10. C

We had it set up since last February and had no lwaks
  11. C

It’s about 40’ pretty much a straight shot through my garage we did it with 2 people
  12. C

180 gallon tank, stand and sump. Tank has a chip on the back edge. Never had an issue with it, holds water. 2 corner overflow boxes. $250
  13. C

Just an update with what's left... 1 - BRS 50ml dosing pump (new) - $30 1 - BRS 600w titanium heat element - $25 1 - Jabeo 4 doser - $40 1 - BRS heater controler - $30 1 - BRS small reactor - $25 1 - BRS large reactor - $30 1 - Reef octo Regal 200s Skimmer - $300 1 - Neptune COR20 Pump - $200...
  14. C

FS Fish, Live Rock and Frag tank

When would u be able to pick it up? need it gone asap
  15. C

FS Fish, Live Rock and Frag tank

Ok let me know what time u plan on coming later in the week
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back