Search results

1. C

FS 90 Gallon Setup

90 gallon setup that I have had setup with my 3 remaining fish. I just don't have time for the hobby anymore. Custom Cabinet and Hood 2 Chinese black box lights EKoral Controler 2- Ekoral power strips Varios 4 return pump 2- BRS dosing pumps BRS Reactor LED sump light EShopps skimmer About 40#...
  2. C

FS Clowns and a Goby

Need to find a home for our last 3 fish. We have 2 Percula clowns and a Watchman goby. Would like to see them stay together. $50 for all 3.
  3. C

FS 90 Gallon Setup

90 gallon setup. Just don't have time for the hobby anymore. Custom Cabinet and Hood 2 Chinese black box lights EKoral Controler 2- Ekoral power strips Varios 4 return pump Auto top off system 2- BRS dosing pumps BRS Reactor LED sump light EShopps skimmer 2 clown fish, random coral and about...
  4. C

FS 180 gallon tank - Sold

180 gallon tank, stand and sump. Tank has a chip on the back edge. Never had an issue with it, holds water. 2 corner overflow boxes. $250
  5. C

FS Getting away from the Hobby Sale

Due to lack of time we have decided to get away from the hobby and have the following items for sale: 2 - Tunze Nanostream 6055 - $120 each sold 2 - Tunze Stream 6045 - $30 each sold 1 - Icecap 2K with Wifi controler - $100 sold 1 - Icecap 2K pump only - $70 sold 1 - Icecap 4K with Wifi...
  6. C

FS Coral

Not sure what they are, $50 each piece with the rock they are on.
  7. C

FS Fish, Live Rock and Frag tank

Starting to get put of the hobby due to lack of time. Right now we are selling the fish and some live rock. Also a 50 gallon frag tank with overflow. Yellow tang - $125 sold Checkerboard wrasse - $40 sold 2 False Percula Clowns - $30 pair Blue chromis - $5 sold Pajama Cardinal - $15 sold...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back