Search results

1. higorc

FS Lots of Reef Gear for sale -

Hi All, I'm going through what I have left since I sold my tank. I'll be updating this post with available equipment as I go through them all. If it's listed it still available. I am open to reasonable offers. Thank you! Syncra SDC 9.0 WiFi Controllable Pump (1000-2500 GPH) BRAND NEW - $350...
  2. higorc

FS 48" ATI SunPower 8 x 54W Light w/ 2 Reefbreeders Lumenbar - $300

Light is in great condition. Bulbs are about 1 year old. Please PM with any questions. Higor
  3. higorc

Sold Red Sea Peninsula 650P for sale - $1200

Hi All, Hoping this will be a quick sale and a gift to someone Bought this Red Sea in 2018 and no issues with it. I have changed the overflow drain to the 1 from BRS so its A LOT more precise. Tank comes with everything OEM. Tank, Sump, custom Top Lid and ATO reservoir. I do have a skimmer...
  4. higorc

FS Oceanic 55G Reef Ready Tank w/ Hood, Light, Sump, Skimmer, pumps, Heater - $OLD

Turn Key ready to go Oceanic Reef Ready 55G tank. This has been running for over a year since I re-sealed the tank last year. No issues at all and ready to go. Tank comes with stand, hood, lights, 2 Koralia flow pump (missing outer magnets), return pump, heater, sump, Skimmer. I was going to...
  5. higorc

WTB Apex Temperature Probe shorted out - Anyone have 1 I can buy?

Hi All, The temp probe on my Apex stopped working and I have a lot of other equipment that relies on it to operate and I can't buy 1 online that ships fast enough. So wondering if anyone here has 1 around Boston I can come get. Thanks!
  6. higorc

WTB Reef Ready Tank w/ stand - 40G to 90G

If you have one please let me know. I need it as a temporary re-hab for my Red Sea 650P while I clean it. So nothing perfect, just needs to hold water and not be too banged up. Thanks Higor
  7. higorc

How do u recognize a "Fellow Reefer's" house

This is how!
  8. higorc

Tank drilling -

Anyone know who would do it? I will need a couple of tanks drilled. Thanks
  9. higorc

FS Frozen Hikari Mysis Shrimp - Jumbo 16 oz flat pack -

* ADMINS FEEL FREE TO PLEASE MOVE THIS! WASN'T VERY SURE WHERE TO PUT IT. THANKS Hi guys, bought this size by mistake. If anyone needs it please let me know. I have 5 sealed packs, $12 per pack. Pick up in Saugus, MA. Thanks!
  10. higorc

FS Xmas Urchin and BIG leather -

Healthy Urchin, I've had it for over 2 years - $20 Big leather, about 12" - $80 Pickup in Saugus, MA
  11. higorc

Free Decorator Crab - Saugus, MA

I got this Decorator Crab by mistake when I placed an order with Live Aquaria about 8 months ago. I put him in the sump and never saw him again, I just figured he died. Last night I am looking around the tank and to my surprise there he was in the display tank, NO IDEA HOW HE MADE HIS WAY UP...
  12. higorc

Does your wrasse use a coral as a pillow?!

Just got this Melanurus wrasse, thought she would be sleeping under the sand, but instead she's sleeping on the sand sometimes half on top of a frag plug.... Does anyone's wrasse do this? Is this normal? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  13. higorc

Mirror in a Reef Tank when introducing new fish!

So, I introduced a Yellow Pyramid and Copperband Butterfly Angel last night after almost a year since I last added my powder brown tag and another pyramid angel (which died after being bullied :(). I don't have a quarantine tank, but I left them in my frag tank in the sump for a day while they...
  14. higorc

FREE - SEA CUCUMBERS x2

Need to re-home these guys. Been in my system for over a year, even had babies! They do an excellent job cleaning the sand all day and night, but I'm going a different way and don't want them anymore. Free to whoever picks them up in Saugus, MA. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  15. higorc

Apex WAV question -

Anyone or vendor local I could pick this up ASAP? Need to know by tomorrow or I am ordering online. Forgive me for being direct. - LOOKING FOR 1 APEX WAV PUMP - Thanks Higor
  16. higorc

Salt sell @ Liveaquaria - Today Only 25% OFF

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/3912/liveaquaria-professional-reef-salt?pcatid=3912&c=3753+3756+3912&cmpid=E-_-LA-_-051819PURCH-_-B1
  17. higorc

25% Off Salt @ Liveaquaria.com -

25% off any salt @ Liveaquaria.com today only. Thought I share with everyone. I personally have been using their brand salt and lime it. Seems to mix better than Reef Crystals. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  18. higorc

What does your electric bill look like?!

Just trying to get an idea of what people's electricity monthly bill looks like. My house is around 1200 square feet and I have taken every thinkable steps to cut down on my electric bill. Every bulb in my house are LEDs, wifi smart thermostat, weather proofing the heck out of every...
  19. higorc

Chinese Fish Market - INSANNE!!!

This is fresh water, but HOLY COW!!! They have freaking FISH MALLS in China?! Some crazy freshwater setups, and the way they have the little holding tanks for the fish reminds me of those candy stores in the mall where you just go around mix and matching what you want. Amazing! Thought I share...
  20. higorc

Reef Roids and PolypBooster - by Polyp Lab

I just bought some and was wondering who here uses it and their experiences or any warnings if any. Thanks! Higor
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back