Search results

1. afboundguy

Sold $500 Mini gaming computer 32GB DDR4 AMD Ryzen 9

LOWERED PRICE TO $500!!! Have an extra brand new never been opened mini gaming computer for sale: Beelink GTR5 Mini PC AMD Ryzen 9 5900hx 8C/16T Windows 11 Pro Mini Computer, 32GB RAM DDR4 500GB NVMe SSD, HDMI & DP & USB-C 4K@60Hz Output, 2X 2.5G RJ45, 2X M.2 SSD Slot, WiFi 6E, AMD Radeon Tower...
  2. afboundguy

Salt creep and drywall repair question

May be actually starting the tank swap and I'd want to repair the drywall behind the tank and I was curious what everybodies thoughts would be between sanding down damage then mudding and repainting vs just cutting out a square and replacing with new drywall and taping and mudding and so forth?
  3. afboundguy

Reef 3D printing...

For those that use 3D printing for reef things which filaments are reef safe that can be submerged?
  4. afboundguy

Anyone missing membership card?

With the transition to me being the new treasurer I want to start a thread for anyone missing an actual physical membership card... I'm assuming there probably is a few people on here that don't have one. Please post in here if you don't have a physical membership card and I will do my best to...
  5. afboundguy

Sold ICOM IC-R75 HF+50 MHz receiver...

Selling an ICOM IC-R75 HF+50 MHz All-Mode Communications Receivers for my father in law who took immaculate care of this receiver. This was purchased in 2016 and is an extra receiver. This receiver covers a frequency range that is wider than other HF receivers--30 kHz to 60 MHz! Below...
  6. afboundguy

Sold Slant/Fin S-90 EDP gas fired boiler $650

If anyone is interested in a used boiler here is my Craigslist add https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/app/d/ipswich-slant-fin-90-edp-gas-fired/7415366743.html
  7. afboundguy

Paint or vinyl wrap???

What's your preference for the back of a tank? Paint it black? Do a black vinyl wrap? Or paint them do vinyl on top for extra protection?
  8. afboundguy

Free Free RBTA

Free first come first serve after 8 am tomorrow in Ipswich MA. Need it gone...
  9. afboundguy

FS RBTA flash sale today only $5!!!

My two RBTAs split into 4 and I was able to get one of the smaller ones free just now. $5 today only for pickup in Ipswich!
  10. afboundguy

Gone Free 57 rimless tank...

...to paid members. If you're not a paid member than $25 or just join the club for $20-$25 and get it for free! 36x18x21 with rear center overflow. Got it free as a president to president favor and I can't set it up so I'm passing along the offer to paid members and paying it forward! It...
  11. afboundguy

My new basement utility sink...

Finally got a utility sink installed in the basement. Should make pump cleaning nice and easy... The beige outlet with the white cover will need to be changed as that will drive my OCD crazy...
  12. afboundguy

Free Free WW culture...

I'm going to be splitting my white worm culture hopefully today... Free to any paid members or $5 for any non paid members... Super nutritious food that fish love and the only time my mandarin displays "his" front fin is when white worms are in the tank and "he" goes berserk for them!!!
  13. afboundguy

Gone 65 gallon FW setup in Manchester NH

Free 65 gallon oak trimmed FW tank, oak stand and plastic cover with lights for pickup in Manchester NH. It's my old oscar tank and my parents would like it out of their basement lol. May have a dual bio-wheel filter and other misc equipment (know it has an undergravel filter) Tank has been...
  14. afboundguy

FS Aqualifter pump and Fiji AIO kit

Aqualifter pump $25 Fiji Cube AIO 10 gallon kit (missing magnets and clamps but will include unopened black silicone tube for permanently securing it to a tank $50
  15. afboundguy

I think my she is actually a he....

So I think my mandarin who is a she is really a he... I haven't really noticed the front dorsal fin until the past few days when she/he has been mowing down on the white worms... Thoughts?
  16. afboundguy

WTB Blueberry or other overly blue gorgonian

Like the title says I'm interested in a blueberry or other overly blue gorgonian... Please let me know if anyone has something kicking around...
  17. afboundguy

Boy do I feel sheep'ish...

For the life of me can't remember the name of this softy... Free crisp high fives to the first one to chime in with it's name!!!
  18. afboundguy

Gone Gorg frags for sale...

Few gorg frags for sale pickup in Ipswich MA. 1 - $5 2 - $15 3 - $10 4 - $15 5 - $10
  19. afboundguy

Ann. Only a few more days left...

...to get in on the first ever BRS Secret Santa!!! Details here - http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/join-the-2020-brs-secret-santa.171558/
  20. afboundguy

Gone Frags for sale northshore MA

Several blue sponge frags for sale. Fragged them 2+ weeks ago. WYSiWYG #1- $15 #2, #3 and #4 $5 each
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back