Search results

1. Jeff.:P

GSP Removal.....

IMO Start with new live rock
  2. Jeff.:P

What are people using for aptasia control in their reef?

A matted Filefish worked wonders in a week. I believe there are a few making rotations in the club.
  3. Jeff.:P

Fusion??

Nope my apex is still up.
  4. Jeff.:P

Anybody using Vibrant?

Based on the manufacturer the vinegar is 0.5% of the total volume and meant only as a preservative. I have some persistent bubble algae and starting to use it now, will report on results.
  5. Jeff.:P

BRS kalkwasser vs 2 part

At some point Kalkwasser may not be enough to keep up with your alk and calc demand, specifically if you have a SPS dominant tank. I feel I have better control with two part to get my levels. You may get away with Kalk if you have mostly softies, lps..
  6. Jeff.:P

Jeff's M Fusion 20g mixed Reef Journal

Thanks! Great subject! Check out the camera + app Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jeff.:P

Thanks! I made the rear from 2 part mounting putty. When I first put it in it shifted within the clam shell first to the right, then left, then the back and then center! It hasn't moved in about 72 hours. Fingers crossed*
  8. Jeff.:P

My new rbta The clam shell rbta Home hopefully it stays in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jeff.:P

European Aquatics - New reef store in Malden!

I've seen his construction photos of the shop, looks really sharp and catered to reefers!
  10. Jeff.:P

European Aquatics - New reef store in Malden!

MARTY IS THE BEST! Great selection and great guy, highly recommended.
  11. Jeff.:P

sea salt mix preferences

Reef crystals so far so good.
  12. Jeff.:P

My tanks I haven't put up new pic in a while

Love the fishroom and sps, bow tank! Nice work
  13. Jeff.:P

Showing Off the Nano Rbta

YGPm intheflesh!
  14. Jeff.:P

No worries no government secrets here.. ;)
  15. Jeff.:P

I use a similar product like in the link below so the camera/lens doesn't have to be waterproof. Just cant find the exact one I have but check Amazon for other manufactures. However, people do use (that may be "cheaper") waterproof cameras with great results...
  16. Jeff.:P

No worries thats correct a macro lense on the t5i
  17. Jeff.:P

Yuuuuk come on back mang! I need to frag soon lol.
  18. Jeff.:P

Thanks Nick! 1 clown, 1 sixline wrasse, 1 Matted Filefish, and 1 Blue sapphire damselfish. Everyone must've been hiding during the photoshoot.
  19. Jeff.:P

Thanks!! These recent shots yesterday are Iphone 7 with the Camera+ Pro App, the macro shots before these are my Canon T5i Rebel with macro lens
  20. Jeff.:P

Thanks everyone. I shot those with an Iphone hope to find some time soon to take some with my SLR.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back