Search results

1. Salty hands

Replacement for Phoenix 14000k 250W HQI

Does anyone know of some good bulbs that compare to the Phoenix 14000k 250W HQI? Yes, I'm still using MH and have to admit that I love the color they give off. I tried using Interlights "equivalent" but the bulb is pure trash. I did see some Hamilton 14K and 20K bulbs out there, but I have no...
  2. Salty hands

FS ISO Phoenix 14k 250W DE

Thanks Reefer508! I saw replacements but was hoping someone had some real Phoenix bulbs out there.
  3. Salty hands

FS ISO Phoenix 14k 250W DE

Does anyone know where to buy Phoenix DE bulbs? I’m looking for 250W @ 14k
  4. Salty hands

Sold Xlarge magnificent foxface

Hey Steevareno, I'd like to have a look at him. I work in Woburn tomorrow and Thursday and can meet after work.
  5. Salty hands

Amazon Salt on sale

Is this Petco?
  6. Salty hands

Sold Regal angelfish 3.5inches

I’ll jump in line in case something falls thru
  7. Salty hands

WTB Asterinas

I'll give you some if you want. Live in Leominster and work in Cambridge
  8. Salty hands

WTT Oregon Blue Tort

I have an Oregon Tort that I’ll trade you. PM me and we can make arrangements.
  9. Salty hands

FS Fish

I’d like a shot at that cleaner wrasse. I’m in Leominster and can pick up tonight
  10. Salty hands

Gone 90 gallon tank stand and sump

After many hours of reading, I’ve decided to maintain ich in my DT instead of trying to eradicate it. Many thanks for the gracious offer but I will not need this tank any longer. Best of luck finding a good home!
  11. Salty hands

Gone 90 gallon tank stand and sump

Hi, I think I'd like to pick this up from you. I need a place to quarantine some fish while my DT goes fallow. I will offer it back up for free when I'm done. I'll PM you with my cell. -Craig
  12. Salty hands

Dream purchase

A new Apex controller or new light kit might just do the trick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Salty hands

From the ocean to our tanks

Thanks for sharing [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Salty hands

What’s with all this algae?

This brush fits on the end of a hose very nicely and works great for getting GHA off rocks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Salty hands

Reef Deal LiveAquaria code

15% off - Good til 1/31. BLUESEA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Salty hands

Cyanobacteria issue

Weekly water changes should do the trick. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Salty hands

Reef Crystals batch is whack..

Hmmm. I just measured RC water that’s been mixed for five days @ 9.3 dKH. Have others verified the low readings? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Salty hands

Drs Foster & Smith 30%

DFS has 30% off going on tonight. I bought 200G Reef Crystals for $44. Code is FSHSLE30
  19. Salty hands

Show your Apex numbers

My tank is a 200G Elos, with mostly SPS and medium fish load. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Salty hands

Show your Apex numbers

No ozone, just doing weekly 30% water changes to combat Dino’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back