Search results

1. dz6t

FS Used Phosban 550 reactor with pump

Used Phosban 550 reactor, it needs new foam pads which is very cheap to buy new online. Pump is included...
  2. dz6t

FS Reefbreeders photon V2+ 48 inch led, used

Used Reefbreeders Photon V2+ 48 inch led light. In excellent condition. About 2.5 years old, I tested the PAR and it is great, Comes with mounting legs, remote control and hanging kits. $400 pickup in Concord MA 01742
  3. dz6t

Who still has Dendro?

It is rarely seen the true Fat head dandro these days, who still has them? Thanks
  4. dz6t

Clam farm video

5. dz6t

The joy of surprise, that is why Reefing is cool

Today I discovered this guy sitting in a frag tank among the jungle of SPS, it is under full t5 illumination so shading is not the cause. This is from a frag of a blue coral I have over 15 years, I have plenty of frags of this one. All the frags are solid blue for years, this small colony...
  6. dz6t

FS Coral Specials

All coral are aquacultured, pickup in Concord MA 01742 Please contact 978-505-8232 I am available from 10:30am to 5 pm every day by appointment only, please come over to see my large coral collection from beginner coral to high end. Thank you very much Dong
  7. dz6t

FS Clearance: Tidal Garden Rock Flowers

I have about 5 Tidal Garden Rock Flower anemones, from 3 inch to 4 inch in size. Very bright, Clearance Price: $10 each, pickup in Concord MA 01742 https://tidalgardens.com/stock-green-center-flower-anemone.html
  8. dz6t

LTA anemone

This one is less popular these days. Long Tentacles Anemone (Macrodactyla doreensis) I rescue this guy from someone when it was only about 2 inch. Now it is about 6 inch and hosting a clownfish.
  9. dz6t

Free Large Cat Tree.

Going to buy a bigger one for our cats, this one is Free, Pickup in Concord MA 01742
  10. dz6t

Gone Free 40 gallon Reptile tank

Free! Pickup in Concord MA 01742 Right off Rte2 and near i-95
  11. dz6t

FS Used Reefbreeders 16 inch Photon Pro

Used 16 inch Reefbreeders photon pro led light for sale. Customer trade in, it is an older light upgraded with the new Reefbreeders photon Pro controller, in good condition, comes with mounting legs and hanging kits. Tested and it is fully functional. I will give you a 60 days money back...
  12. dz6t

WTB Looking for home grown lobo brain coral

I need more lobo brain coral for my experiment. Looking for lobo that have been in captivity for at least 2 months or more. I am not looking for lobo that were newly imported from the ocean. Lobo with unique color is a bonus. Will trade coral or pay cash. Thanks Dong 979-505-8232
  13. dz6t

Quick Review: Frag Rack Stands by Joe Rice

Joe Rice is an outstanding member of BostonReefers Society for many year. Here is a quick review of his 3D printed frag rack (egg crates) stands. Egg Crates (light diffuser available from Homedepot) are widely used in coral farming and for frag tanks, Which confused the associates at...
  14. dz6t

WTB Squamosa, maxima and Crocea clams

Looking for a Squamossa, Maxima and Crocea clams that has been kept by a fellow reefer for at least a couple months, longer the better. I am in Concord MA 01742. Please txt me at 978-505-8232
  15. dz6t

Free Free set of 6 48 inch ATI t5 bulbs, used, pickup in Concord MA

Free, tested working, pulled from a used fixture I purchased. I was told they were 1 year old gives or take. They still have about 6 month of live left. (You can use these bulbs for at least 18 months). One actinic Two coral plus One purple plus Two blue plus Pickup in Concord MA 01742. Free...
  16. dz6t

Homemade Frozen Food

I have been asked this question often and I will like to share what I feed my fish and coral. First of all, when fish meat and seafood are blended together into a mush, it doesn’t matter if the meaty substance is from salmon, whitefish, or “Puff the magic dragon”. It just plain solid wholesome...
  17. dz6t

Fish that eats Xenia?

I have a file fish for aptasia control for over a years, (may be longer than that). He has been eating pellets for a long time after there was no aptasia for him to munch on. Recently I notice that he gains a lot in size and wondering why, then I notice the xenia population is declining, to...
  18. dz6t

Free Pulsing Xenia

Tons of free pulsing xenia for free I am in Concord MA 01742 Please contact 978-505-8232 to schedule a pickup. Thanks Dong
  19. dz6t

Check out Reef Beef podcast on YouTube

Reef Beef Podcasts are great and entertaining to watch. Just beware that the shows are for matured audiences due to language.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back