Search results

1. jamesdong009

pH...I've been wrong

Caution before use, will turn soft corals into SPS :). All jokes aside, do not use the tiny blue pills on your reef tanks.
  2. jamesdong009

LFS WYSIWYG delivery

Gotta get my health straightened out, but will definitely get in touch with you. Your euphylliae look awesome.
  3. jamesdong009

LFS WYSIWYG delivery

My favorite pizza place and LTR are side by side. I'm sure they can work it out :):rolleyes:
  4. jamesdong009

pH...I've been wrong

Keep it up ;)
  5. jamesdong009

LFS WYSIWYG delivery

The third party delivery service can pick up my General Gau's and torch coral at the same time :)
  6. jamesdong009

LFS WYSIWYG delivery

Being sick has started me thinking. Working in E-commerce, I literally get everything delivered, even though I can pick it up on the way home. The reasons I don't, (1) I'm lazy :rolleyes: or too tired after a sixteen hour shift, (2) convenience, and (3) I'm lazy ;). If you can guarantee the...
  7. jamesdong009

Controller recommendations

I usually don't have just one tank, and when I'm healthy, can monitor them without a controller. LTR is five minutes away, so if I do need any service, I'll probably call them. I guess I'll have to sing to my tanks through the cam mics :D.
  8. jamesdong009

Coral ID

I'm definitely no expert, but I'll take a guess at tenuis and stellata.
  9. jamesdong009

I'll be honest and say all that sounds Vietnamese to me and I'm Vietnamese :rolleyes:. Just got out of the hospital a couple of hours ago, so I'll re-read when ready.
  10. jamesdong009

pH...I've been wrong

I used to tell people not to chase pH numbers. Turned out I've been wrong and I'll be the first to admit it.
  11. jamesdong009

When was your first tank, FW or SW

That's just crazy. I couldn't imagine doing this without the progression. Your tank has shown the success though.
  12. jamesdong009

Spent fours weeks under "observation" because they didn't know what I had. Clear liquid diet and lasix don't mix :D I've kept xenia in a bucket, outside during the summer ;) I totally agree. I sing more than talk :cool: Nick, if you lived closer, you would be one of the few I would trust...
  13. jamesdong009

Aqua forest 123

I think @LoveTheReef carry or maybe used to carry their products.
  14. jamesdong009

So I've been in and out of the hospital for much of 2020. I'm currently looking for options that I can control EVERYTHING from a hospital bed or my own bed ;). Long story short, I lost everything from my last stint, and stint, and stint. WIFI outlets work okay, but not reliable. I have...
  15. jamesdong009

I suck at cycling! A story and some questions.

Definitely nothing wrong with that. I always have rubble in my sump for the same purpose.
  16. jamesdong009

Filter socks vs fleece rollers...

"Horticulture" and aquaculture go hand in hand IMO. My bulb from HD got replaced by a Kessil H160 years ago and currently contemplating reducing light times. Maybe that's how Reef2Reef got it's name ;).
  17. jamesdong009

Was that the one by Point of Pines (Building 18 and 3/4s or whatever it was called)?
  18. jamesdong009

Do you clean your ATO reservoir?

I have three barrels; one is SW, one is RODI water, and the other is saturated kalkwasser. I just keep dumping kalkwasser in the last barrel when it's gets low and mix it once.
  19. jamesdong009

Remember Woolworths in downtown. I loved checking out the fish tanks there.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back