Search results

1. toolfanatic

WTB Digital Aquatics

WTB DA parts cables, power strips. Let me know what you have
  2. toolfanatic

FS Loaded Live Rock now $125 or BRO

RBTA Live rock now $125 or BRO I have 1 pc. live rock with 3 Lg. RBTA's (1 is about to split so will be 4) and Pulsing Xenia,Mushrooms, Red and Purple coraline on Rock plus loaded with small brittle stars. Getting too large for tank. $150. I also have Stylos asst sizes. Lots of Hammers (large...
  3. toolfanatic

FS RBTA and Hammer corals FS

I have 2 RBTA’s 3-4 inches across and 10 hammer heads FS Anemones $20 and hammer heads $5 each cash only-bring your own containers for transport-No guarantee after you leave. Salem Ma
  4. toolfanatic

FS Hanna testers

Hanna HI98108 Ph handheld tester and Hanna HI93713 Low range Phosphate tester (older model) no reagent for this tester. Ph tester is brand new never used $20 Phosphate tester is large handheld older model still accurate $25.
  5. toolfanatic

In need of aquarium maintenance services

Does anyone know of a reef tank maintenance service in the Salem,Ma area? Going on vacation for a week in May and need a tank sitter for the week.
  6. toolfanatic

No card yet.

I renewed my membership on December 10th and have not received my new card yet.
  7. toolfanatic

Current USA fixture

I bought a Nova Extreme 8 X T5 fixture in Dec.2008. This light came with 4-10000K and 4-460nm actinics. I had 1 10000K burn out a couple of weeks ago. That's ok this light was a bargain anyway. Last week, however two 10000K refused to light up. Started switching lamps etc. to see what's what and...
  8. toolfanatic

Buying PVC on the North Shore

Where do those that live on the North Shore buy your PVC supplies? I've been putting the parts together for a 75g reef tank and it's nearly time to buy PVC. I know there are plenty of online places to buy but I'd like to be able to shop, hands on, for the parts I'll need. HD in Salem and Loew's...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back