Search results

1. JenC

Love The Reef - Wilmington, MA Group Buy

Gauging interest: Anyone interested in a group buy on clean up crews from Love the Reef??
  2. JenC

Love The Reef - Wilmington, MA

I LOVE THE REEF!!! I can't say enough about Love The Reef in Wilmington. If you have not been here you need to check this LFS out. Yorgos and his team are friendly, knowledgable and truly go out of there way to help out in anyway. They hooked me up with a great deal on a 40 gallon rimless...
  3. JenC

VHO Lighting

What kind of corals can be kept with VHO lighting. Plan on setting up a 40 gal breeder with all bells & whistles. Just concerned over lights.
  4. JenC

question re: return pump

Hi I my return pump blew. I have no idea what kind or what size it was. Not written anywhere, I bought it from someone on here used. So here is the situation... I have a 29 refugium/ sump and I need the return pump to go into a 72 bow.. What kind and size do I need?? i have to pick one up...
  5. JenC

glass cages ?

I have been looking at the coffee tables on class cages... What do you guys think? I assume I can only keep fish... also How do I hook up a heater, power heads, filter etc. so I don't have wires running everywhere? I think it would look sweet but not sure its possible LMK thanks Jen
  6. JenC

tank raised clowns vs captured

I would like to put 2 clowns in a 12 gallon nano delux with a rbta... I am not sure if the clowns I am getting are tank raised or not... will they host in the anemone? I hear that if they are tank raised they will not. Also does anyone see a problem with putting a rbta in a 12 gallon JBJ...
  7. JenC

Canopy

I am trying to look into canopies. Where can I get a 72 bow canopy. I dont know if it is me but I cant find any!!! Any help would be great. Thanks
  8. JenC

I have a question about tobika

Hi I got some tobika I think that is how it is spelled from a fellow BRS member and I really would like some more. I think it was a group buy thing. Not sure. I looked it up on the internet but cant find anything. maybe the spelling or I have the wrong name... It is orange and i think they...
  9. JenC

Blennies

I would love all blennies and I am getting a 12 gallon nano. Can I keep more that 1 species in my tank?
  10. JenC

? re light

Just wondering what you guys think about this light? thanks Aquarium Light 36'' Metal Halide T5 Brand New! Reef Item number: 330025480536 price: US $199.99 End time: Sep-12-06 12:52:07 PDT (5 days 17 hours) Shipping costs: You are watching... 2007 Model...
  11. JenC

what do you think about Roe's Marine World

I am interested in a few things they have... Anyone have any experience with them?
  12. JenC

I think I need a new ballast

Does anyone know where I can get one.. I need a dual one.. I have a ultralight ballast now. What do you recommend? Thanks Jen
  13. JenC

ever hear of this place????

www.tropfish5.com
  14. JenC

shirts/sweatshirts

Don't think I can make Dec. meeting but interested in buying a T-shirt & Sweatshirt. Spent all my money on frags and such.....can I buy them online???? Thanks, Jen
  15. JenC

Ric's

can you superglue rics directly to a rock or do you need to put them on a tooth pick or do nothing..l..
  16. JenC

building a sump/fuge

OK I need some help... I am building a sump/fuge I have my bulkheads, my tank and have sectioned the tank off.... I need to know exactly what I need to do now to get it up & running..... a diagram would be helpful as well if possible.... thanks Jen :confused:
Back