Search results

1. CrypticLifeStyle

Membership

I haven't logged in awhile but I do know the autopay went through 1>2 months ago, and I see I'm still a "non-member". Can someone sort it out, thanks.
  2. CrypticLifeStyle

Tank Move - Hanover

If anyone, probably a max of 2 people are in or around Hanover tomorrow, and wants to make a quick $20- me, and the wifey need help putting a 180g from a driveway into the back of my jeep Cherokee tomorrow. ( 9/27 ) I should be good when I get home, just need help with the initial loading to be...
  3. CrypticLifeStyle

Free Chaeto - South Shore / Cape

I have a good couple handfuls I want to remove this week if anyone needs any. Good chance there will be a asterina starfish in it since they love hunting in it in case you don't like them. Location is Plymouth~>
  4. CrypticLifeStyle

Zoa ID

These zoas have propagated a lot, and I have no idea what they are. I did search on zoabrary and zoaid but still unsure.
  5. CrypticLifeStyle

Hammer Burn

I've had small stings from time to time, but yesterday I must of brushed it with my arm too long, and remember the moment it happened. I'm not concerned health wise, but after x amount of years owning them this is the worse it's ever been. Usually I have reactions to pink gorg when I clean...
  6. CrypticLifeStyle

WTT Trumpets

I have close to 200>400 heads of Neon green trumpet. *updated* 5.7.2020 Looking to trade some of it out to someone(s) local to Plymouth. Not looking for SPS corals, but I'm open to most everything else as long as I don't have/want it. I'm not into palys or zoas or anemones, leathers. Might be...
  7. CrypticLifeStyle

Gone 75g DIY sump

Bought it off another member, never used it. Was told it held water, and I don't see why it wouldn't hold. Both ends are drilled, 1 end is end capped, the other I had to cut off to get off, but still have those two halves of the bulkhead if wanted. Nothing pretty but useable. $20 FREE
  8. CrypticLifeStyle

Free Free stuff

Going to list things as I come across them. They are free to anyone since members didn't want. Amiracle sump *GONE*
  9. CrypticLifeStyle

60G Cube re-do

So I moved back in March 2019, and I've had all my reef stuff spread across 4 temporary housing tanks in the basement ever since. Life became incredibly busy, and luckily time freed up a little recently, and was able to rebuild, and redo one of my main tanks prior to the move, my 60g cube. The...
  10. CrypticLifeStyle

RO/DI booster pump

The new house I couldn't get more then 40 PSI, if I did laundry or anything it would drop down to 25/30 PSI. Ordered the BRS booster pump kit, and I should have done this forever ago. If any of you have low pressure, this thing makes water making life so much better, so much faster. I'm sure...
  11. CrypticLifeStyle

Gone 750g Tank

Just saw a 750g fiberglass fish tank for free in/near Rowley in FB marketplace. It mentioned needs fiberglass repair. Maybe one of you is interested. Just went up...
  12. CrypticLifeStyle

Gone Kenya Tree

I have around 6 to 10 I want to rip from a shelf rock I want to reclaim so they won't be fragged or healed on a rock. Just going to rip them, and throw them in a container before pickup. Just let me know how many you want in the PM. I also have a few sad trumpet sticks as well from the bottom...
  13. CrypticLifeStyle

Clown Death

So the other night the male from a pair of clown fish died the other night. They were paired for 11 years. No foul play seems at fault. Anyways, the female seems depressed obviously, and I haven't had to deal with this before, and curious what your thoughts are on whether or not I should let...
  14. CrypticLifeStyle

Watchman Goby Body Hole?

So i've had this particular watchman goby for 1>2* years now I believe, always been a grumpy faced man, but never a issue. Two weeks ago, I noticed a big hole on his side, and I can see through to the other side, and see the sack holding his intestines as well. Freaked out, went through all the...
  15. CrypticLifeStyle

Free 12" Iridescent Shark

Friend of mine has had this fish since it was a 1"er. He'd like to rehome it to someone that has a tank large enough. I don't see this fish in a tank smaller then a 180g at it's present size. A tank picture will be required before pick-up approval as it does have sentimental value, and to ensure...
  16. CrypticLifeStyle

Free Freshwater plants

I've got to thin out some dwarf sag, bacopa, possibly rotola, golf ball sizes of mixed Xmas moss-flame moss portions if anyone is interested. The stem plants may come in root w/stem form, or cut top portions. The moss is a collective clump gathered from my shrimp tanks I took down recently...
  17. CrypticLifeStyle

Identification

This guy randomly showed up in a sump about 5 months ago. Haven't added anything besides swapping things between tanks for a couple years besides a few fish. I've looked around for quite awhile, maybe didn't search good enough, but I am stumped on what it is. It's alive, the mouth does open...
  18. CrypticLifeStyle

Free 150G broken top brace

Free 150g tank, no leaks, just needs a new top brace behind 409 Columbia Rd. Hanover Ma
  19. CrypticLifeStyle

Reef tank move~>

Just did my 38th move in 35 years. Every move i also move my tanks which is a project in itself, i'm ok with that. This was my first time moving my deep blue edge 60g cube, and it taught me a few things to consider for the next time which may possibly happen again in 3 months. This was the...
  20. CrypticLifeStyle

Red Planaria

So i noticed i had red planaria in my 5g reef tank a month ago. It's been since last fall since i put any new additions in other then hermit crabs, and none of the corals are from my display tank, and the display tank doesn't have any red planaria, but i want to break down the 5g, and put the...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back