Search results

1. tommy6905

Heater 100-200w

Heater crapped out, before ordering one seeing if someone here has one local. I’m located in Lynn, thanks
  2. tommy6905

FS 18 “ WiFi Sb reef light

18 inch Sb reef light led WiFi, purchased new in January 2020 used roughly 3 months on 40%. Suspension kit and mounting legs included for tanks 24-30 inches long—$150 or best offer text or pm, 617-513-9492
  3. tommy6905

ID small worm

Small worm on glass, tan color. Does not look like any bristleworm I’ve seen best photo I could get because it’s very small( like an inch worm)
  4. tommy6905

Yikes!!

You guys find one these burn them with fire. For those unaware these are polyclad flatworms. They will decimate snails and clams, prob some other stuff. this is the second one I’ve caught in some time. Fingers crossed last one
  5. tommy6905

20-30 gallon rimless

Before I pull the trigger on a Waterbox, seeing if anyone has something for sale here.
  6. tommy6905

FS Fancy oceralis clownfish

I was sent too many from sustained aquatics, looking to unload a few. -$10 each. Fancy clowns are a darker orange, and lines are more bold. Med 1.5”
  7. tommy6905

FS Aquamaxx hob 1.5 protein skimmer

Used for a few years, no longer need. Comes with the bubble stop-$75 or trades considered.
  8. tommy6905

Wtb or wtt for in sump skimmer

Looking for a in sump skimmer rated up to 100 gallons. can purchase or trade hob aquamaxx 1.5——plus cash on my end depending on skimmer also have some rbtas I could trade
  9. tommy6905

Free Velvet damsel

For free but wouldn’t say no to a frag. Beautiful fish 4 inch+ and fat, currently in my sump. Had him for a year and half. Been a good soldier, but time to move on. Needs 40 gallons or bigger Get a pic lata if someone needs it, pick up in lynn
  10. tommy6905

Clownfish harem

Been thinking of setting up a clownfish bta harem for some time. I’ve read a ton of info and watched brs videos on their experience. Looking for opinions here with anyone who has done this successfully. I wouldn’t be doing 30 clowns like brs, but maybe 10 give or take. Curious to hear your thoughts
  11. tommy6905

Anybody id this in filter sock

There tiny, almost look like green seeds. No movement or anything
  12. tommy6905

Id please

Noticed this guy in my filter sock, good or bad and what the hell is it
  13. tommy6905

Free Chaeto

Doing a water change Sunday morning so will also be doing some pruning. Stuffs been growing mad since I added my new light. Pickup Sunday morning or anytime Monday. Located in Lynn off 129
  14. tommy6905

Hope your days going better then mine

Went into the basement this morning to grab some socks before heading to work and heard a humming sound coming from the area of the my nuvo 10. Realizing it was my ato pump(not so smart micro) running dry I almost cried. Ato is hidden behind the wall where the tank is so I had walk around to...
  15. tommy6905

Clownfish id

Ordered this guy through liveaquaria(not divers den) as a Wyoming white. Clearly not a Wyoming white and disputed it with them. However they claim that’s what he is. I lost my male in my bonded pair so i needed a placement. My guess is some type of snowflake Good news is female has accepted...
  16. tommy6905

Warning people tight lids

Literally the one time I forget to put my lid back after feeding. Came home from work today to find my male Wyoming white missing. Sadly he jumped and was a goner. Loved this pair of clowns and now my female looks lost. Any suggestions guys on a replacement
  17. tommy6905

Free Oceralis pair and ora filefish

Pair of clowns I was holding for someone in my sump need a new home(they go in btas) Ora filefish eats like a pig and wiped out my aptasia, have not witnessed him nipping at coral Also have a reefbreeders media reactor with pump free(no outlet tube) I was using a piece of flex tube no issue...
  18. tommy6905

Free Ocellaris clown pair

Female is extreme misbar about 3 inches or more, male is 1.5 inches approx. Was holding these for friend in a make shift sump I made but it's cruel to house them in there and I want to put my original sump back Prefer pickup tomorrow early afternoon, if not I'll bring them to a lfs
  19. tommy6905

Xenia died out

I had a whole bunch of Xenia that slowly died off. This was one of my first corals that seemed to be thriving until a week ago. I've read that Xenia sometimes just dies for no apparent reason, but their must be a reason. All my parameters are within range Temp 79 Cal 420 Alk 10 Mag had a reading...
  20. tommy6905

Hitchhiker id

some type of yellow slug, is he good or bad?
Back