Search results

1. president89

Free Free Broodstock Tanks and Sump

FREE 10 section broodstock setup, sump, plumbing. It's 2 33g long tanks divided. 5 compartments each, each is drilled and plumbed. All of the plumbing is included. It is all modular, so it can be taken apart easily. Video of when I was putting this together - note the sump is different in the...
  2. president89

Free Free 40 G breeder - GOne

I'm not holding this for more than 60 minutes per person. If you want it, come get it. Pick up in carver. Has a bulkhead hole near the top (not sure what for), it has glass silicone over it. Being a sump, water would never go that high.
  3. president89

Clown bully

Get one of these - you need an airpump and an airline - it recirculates the water from your tank into the box. It hangs on the side of your display. the lid will keep the female in there. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005QRDDJ2/ref=twister_B00Q4PKI7A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
  4. president89

Cleaning sumps

use a python with the vacuum attachment on faucet with one of these hooked up to this brush. https://www.amazon.com/Larval-Cleaning-Seahorse-Guppies-Clownfish/dp/B01MTU8M6H/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512267853&sr=8-1&keywords=larval+cleaning
  5. president89

Clownfish advice please...

Juveniles will pair with anything. It's the larger fish that dictates whether they will pair.
  6. president89

Clownfish advice please...

You can pair with any percula or ocellaris. You have two options. You can try to find a big female(this can be hard) or a small juvenile. Let me know if you need help locating a replacement. I would recommend you find a small juvenile.
  7. president89

Clownfish Photography

Maybe I should try a black box
  8. president89

Clownfish Photography

I am always struggling to take photos of my clownfish. I think it's mostly the lighting. I don't have a reef so I can't leverage that type of lighting. I'm a clownfish breeder, so I'm usually trying to photograph clownfish in a white box to accentuate the fishes coloring. Here is a sample photo.
  9. president89

Instant Ocean $10 Rebate

Amazon prices fluctuate. Maybe someone has a gift certificate? Maybe there is a sale? Etc.
  10. president89

Ann. November 12th Meeting - Framingham

What's wrong with that clown in the box?
  11. president89

store location

There's a big gap in the plymouth area. You have to drive 45 minutes to Lovely Pets and 45 minutes to Underwater World in different directions.
  12. president89

Instant Ocean $10 Rebate

Yeah I wish the box had the rebate......
  13. president89

Instant Ocean $10 Rebate

Works on the 160g bucket. www.instantocean.com/~/media/UPG/AquaticRebates/IOSaltCrystalsRebate2017.ashx
  14. president89

What's your Favorite Designer Clown

It's a poll - use the button. LOL
  15. president89

Breeding clownfish

becareful with black worms. They sometimes can give the clowns internal parasites - blackworms are dirty nasty critters. Just keep your eye out for white feces. Happened to me.
  16. president89

What's your Favorite Designer Clown

What is your favorite designer clown
  17. president89

Black storm clownfish

What store ordered yours?
  18. president89

Black storm clownfish

What store ordered these for you - I heard a store can only order one pair.
  19. president89

Free 29G Sump

Sounds good
Back