Search results

1. drsalomon

2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 2nd - Storrs CT!

Dr. Salomon corals will be in room 111.
  2. drsalomon

FS FFM goods

Look forward to seeing you at FFM. Interested in Gonis. What room are you in?
  3. drsalomon

FS Free shipping, 1x XR30 gen3

Last gen4 XR15 sold
  4. drsalomon

Last gen4 XR30 sold. Quantities of available items have been updated in the initial post.
  5. drsalomon

quantities available updated,
  6. drsalomon

1x radion gen4 XR30 pro sold. Updated available in original post.
  7. drsalomon

1x radion gen4 XR30 pro sold. Updated available in original post.
  8. drsalomon

July 4th bump, I have heard back from 2 other reefers interested in the XR30 gen4 lights. Please get back to me today if you are interested.
  9. drsalomon

Both of The AI hydra 52s and 1X of the XR 15 GEN four pros are sold. The rest are still available.
  10. drsalomon

Jesse, I just sent you a text
  11. drsalomon

Added XR15 Gen4 pro's to the sale.
  12. drsalomon

Hello, I have the following available for sale (updated 8/19/23) 1. Radion XR30 gen3 with diffuser upgraded to mobius - $200 Light is functioning great. Free shipping! Not open to trades. Pictures: 1. Radion XR30 gen3 with diffuser
  13. drsalomon

WTB XR15 and XR30 gen5

Thanks Mcraej1. I was able to find and buy XR15 so I updated the original post.
  14. drsalomon

WTB XR15 and XR30 gen5

Looking to buy 2 XR30 gen5 radions. Please let me know if you have any you are looking to sell. Update 6/24: no longer looking for these lights. Mods please close
  15. drsalomon

Neptune Apex EB832 issue?

I have had all sort of problems with power supplies in EB832. If you are out of warranty, I have had good luck with fixreef.com. He repairs them very effectively and can also upgrade components from the cheap parts Neptune uses to add reliability. EB832 failure while on vacation could lead to...
  16. drsalomon

Nitrates on the rise

I have found Chaeto under an intense refug light to be the best nitrate reduction. and you can dial the nitrate level by hrs/day on the refug light. I regret having tried to do vodka dosing for so many years stripping my tank too aggressively. Cyano problems.
  17. drsalomon

Free FREE ATI 54 watt, 48" blue plus t5 bulbs

I switched to aqua illumination blade fixture and have two free t5 bulbs that are ATI 54watt, 48" blue plus that are available. They are three months old and I’ve been using them about eight hours a day. Bulbs only no fixture. located in Barrington Rhode Island.
  18. drsalomon

ABC reagent

Just started my first bottle of ABC. If you look hard online, you can find how to make reagent A from scratch and also how to completely customize the testing schedule. I now do 1/day CA and Mg and 12 times a day alk to catch the swings. Reagent A is now virtually free if you brew it yourself.
Back