2019 New England Frag Farmer's Market- Storrs CT 3/2/19

IMG_3521.jpg

@Greg Hiller are those solomon Island mushrooms in the first picture? Somone asked on facebook and I said you probably would have them. Just wanted to confirm for them if I can find it.

Oh, and the mushroom leathers will look horrible in my tank at FFM, cause they take a long time to open, but yes, they will be the ones in the photo above from my frag tank.

Awesome. Hold one for Aros, I will pick up for him tomorrow morning. I might pick one up myself too if I can tell if the one I have is the same or not.

I'll be there tomorrow. Jon has been nice enough to leave my spot in the same place for several years and although I think I was once very near the entrance due to the change in entrance I am now as far away from the entrance as possible. So...please don't wait to come and see my stuff last! You will find I have Enormous frags, very colorful and at very good prices. Everything has been in my tanks for years, sometimes decades, and everything I sell was grown completely in my tanks. While I think most folks at the swap are only selling tank raised stuff, I've seen a bit of a trend at this meeting to have people getting a quick importers license and selling some stuff that was drop shipped directly from the south Pacific and in VERY questionable health, and might not be likely to survive/adapt to tank conditions.

Below are some photos I took from my frag tank and on a rack in my main system. I'll be bringing the vast majority with me tomorrow. I recently remodeled my main tank and had to remove a lot of corals that had grown to the surface, so I have a lot of stuff available.

As I mentioned in another thread, if anybody has the Greg Hiller Aquadelight, please bring a piece to the event. I'd like to restart my colony.

View attachment 125192

I’ll be sure to stop by Greg! I remember when I started the hobby years ago and went to my first BRS meeting you had a small display with the most colorful corals. You gave me a good deal on a purple monti that despite not having a clue how to properly care for coral, lasted me years and grew beautifully.

Wow! That was an incredible FFM! So many great deals this year! Thanks again @Greg Hiller for the awesome double colony!
There was a guy selling RFAs for 25 bucks each. They were little guys but definitely ultras! Got a fire shrimp for 25 too. Also found a deal on a green double head torch for 80( jeez are torches expensive right now). Couldn’t stay for any of the talks... did anyone see Justin Credabel at all? His booth was empty when I was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back