2nd Annual BRS Fragtastic Show!!! Sept 8.

If you do not get your card in time bring your phone and you can log into the forums and show your membership status to the person at the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do not get your card in time bring your phone and you can log into the forums and show your membership status to the person at the door.

If it is updated as it is not yet. No worries and thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Less than 2 weeks away! Getting psyched!

Damn! Those are some serious prizes, nice!

And...sorry if this was mentioned elsewhere...but what is the paypal for folks that want to buy 'absentee tickets' for the raffle?

Thank you,
Mike

Great raffle prizes this year. Looking forward to the event. I know it's from 12-4PM, but I will not be attending the full 4 hours. What time will the drawing take place?

Great raffle prizes this year. Looking forward to the event. I know it's from 12-4PM, but I will not be attending the full 4 hours. What time will the drawing take place?

Drawing will be around 3-3:30 depending if ticket sales are rolling or not at 3.

So does the winner of the raffle have to be present to claim the prize? My daughter has to be brought to work at 4pm so I'll have to leave about 230.

So does the winner of the raffle have to be present to claim the prize? My daughter has to be brought to work at 4pm so I'll have to leave about 230.

For the raffle since we are offering remote ticket purchasing you do not have to be present.

Any live stock from the silent auction will be must be present to win as we do not want to have to figure out what to do with the corals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rolled in the mail today!

87914f5a9973e2bc111d4761e035dcbd.jpg

These will be split into 3 two packs for the raffle! Big thanks to Rock Hard Reefs for some awesome frag mounts!

I am psyched for tomorrow!

Hope to see everyone there!

Tim

Yes it is! I figured you wouldn’t sue me... I hope! The other shot is my tank.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back