Reef Deal 80% off Leopard return pumps at BRS

Hmmmm...... that looks like a good replacement for my crappy 700gph return pump....

I hesitated and the 1700gph is out

The 1980gph i got for $86. But.... there are 7 left now

73 2300gph ones left.

Act fast if your are interested.

o was on the fence for the L60 the foot print is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BTW these are AC pumps not sure if they are controllable

I missed out on them and will stay clear and just get the DC pumps lol. More controllable and quieter.

I like the DcP-10000 series Jeabo it’s been good to me. I already have a spare [emoji2957]

I like the DcP-10000 series Jeabo it’s been good to me. I already have a spare [emoji2957]

Yes I've heard nothing but good news on those pumps. Very reliable and not pricey either. Thanks for the input chief...

Those are AC pumps. They liquidate them as sale were slow and they were overpriced to begin with. But with the discount, they are well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are AC pumps. They liquidate them as sale were slow and they were overpriced to begin with. But with the discount, they are well worth the money.

I tried to snag some but by the time i went to check out they were gone LMFAO...

Nothing to miss, you can buy DC pumps with similar amount of money

Most cases will be ac consumes more. Just for example, cor-15 1500gph dc is ~50w max power while a sicce 3 at somewhere around 700ish gph is 50w consumption. More flow less power.

Start figuring head pressure on most dc pumps and you’ll see that drop considerably

it all comes down to Kva when figuring out power consumption Kva is the same wether calculating AC or DC. You can not just compare watts.

I think the advantages of DC pumps are:
1. Run dry and thermo protection
2. Soft start when power on

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back