afboundguy's downsizing (or upgrading???) 25 gallon cube build

So tomorrow's task is organizing this mess... I ordered some 2 part solution and I have some of the thin 1 gallon jugs that will go in there...

121.jpg

Last edited:
And next major task will be sanding and re-painting the inside of the canopy... I guess 5+ years of salt creep did a number on it!!!

122a.jpg

Last edited:
You coming to the next meeting?

No I'm working dayshift and we're babysitting dog's littermate that day so can't miss that!!!

Good good, corals growing!

Good to hear... If they grow too much I can help you out with frags :cool:

I am both shocked and impressed, Dave is back!!! Lol

You and me both... See how long it last but like I said with that room about to be occupied and used a lot more I have more motivation to keep it up and running...

Last edited:
On a side note I used to get my T5 retro kits from reefgeek but they're closed down now and since I've been out of the lighting loop for a while and I'm looking at possibility to put some 24" retrokit under my canopy and looking for suggestions...

Or looking for suggestions for a good LED supplemental lighting system. Currently still have on the old AI nano LED light...

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff I'll look into those. 24" might not even fit ::

Re-organized the stand... Now just have to wait until next Tues/Wed to fill up the 2 part containers...

131.jpg

Last edited:
Some crappy pictures of new additions with my cell phone. I busted out the DSLR camera but my skills are so rusty all the pictures were horrible...

New elegance hiding in the back for now from Frank...

132a.jpg
132b.jpg

Last edited:
Few SPS that are moved up on the rock from Steve...

133.jpg

Last edited:
Quick FTS... Damn clowns make a mess of the sand I had the skimmer and MP10 off for almost an hour and it was still cloudy as hell because of those little twits...

134.jpg

Last edited:
That the elegance you out bud me on from me at the auction?? Lol

No I picked this up from Frank yesterday. Bidding on the one at the auction and loosing it convinced me to get one...

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back