Reef Deal AI Nero 5 fish guards

coralfishreef

BRS Member
AI Nero 5 pumps now include fish guards.

“Included Fish Guard
The fish guard offers more safety to slow-swimming and curious inhabitants.
Included with the Nero 5 as of June 2020”

They are also selling the fish guards for $0 + shipping for Nero 5’s purchased before 06/2020. Shipping was about $11 for me.

“Included Fish Guard

They are also selling the fish guards for $0 + shipping for Nero 5’s purchased before 06/2020. Shipping was about $11 for me.

Nice. I wonder if reefbreeders will do the same with their rpm. I lost a few fish due to it.

Reactions: KJB
That's very doubtful. I would be very surprised to see a Chinese copy follow suit.

“Included Fish Guard

Appreciate the heads up! I just ordered mine up. Adding a Nero 5 into my frag tank and this had me nervous.

Nice. I wonder if reefbreeders will do the same with their rpm. I lost a few fish due to it.
There is a Reefbreeders RPM accessories kit that includes a fish/snail guard and a USB power adapter.

This USB power adapter is very interesting. My power is currently out, but I have a large portable USB battery that could run the pump for a while.

Yes that usb cable is useful. I have limited amount of the accessary kits on hand.

Already out of stock online. :( This is a little late for me since I lost a stormy clown to my Nero. But I did get Melev's guard after which works well.

We have Nero 5 and Jaebo guards for sale at All Things Aquatic. They are made by Kraken Reef and sell for $10.99 for the black or $14.99 for florescent orange or green.

We hope to have one for the Reefbreeders RPM soon.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back