Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

Bendint

Nothing good happens fast
BRS Member
Officer
Hey guys and gals it's that time of the year ! the Boston reefers society annual auction. It is time to start thinking about any contributions you will make . We auction donations of livestock equipment tanks and anything you would like to donate all proceeds go to the BRS and help keep the club running and going. If you have any donations what to do is email me with what your donation is ,a description and mostly a picture to benharlan@bostonreefers.org

Let's make this the biggest and best auction ever!!!
I will update this post on exact date time and location thank you fellow reefers and happy reefing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
Here will be my donations. (Frag sizes may vary depending on my skills of fragging)

Kedd’s Red Zoas (7-10 polys ea.) x2
Blue paly frag (5-7 polyps)

Green chalice with pink eyes (4-5 eyes)

Vulcan Blood Zoa (3-4 polys)

Green speckled mushrooms (2-3)

Purple with green center zoa (3-5 polyps)

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
@dz6t I can pick up dry goods when I see you in a couple weeks.

@this is me we are looking to moving it to May as we don’t have the hall booked yet and a couple board members that would be helping run the event will be out of the state in march. Hold tight people we will have an awesome auction! We just are not certain when yet

this is me

I like turtles
BRS Member
Are we getting ahead of ourselves here? 3 months out? I don't even know if I still have a tank 3 months from now nevermind posting a picture of what I can donate.

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
We started the thread with the full intention of having this run in March. The possible change in date arose over the last 24 hours. We will keep everyone updated.