Ann. Annual 2018 brs auction eye candy and donations

I will pick up anything Boston area and sout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you need me to collect donations pm or text 8572669404 if you text you will get faster response

Just my 2 cents. I think it is a very bad idea. I've been married 29 years and my kids are 23 and 21, my wife is expecting a nice day with all of us.
I wouldn't expect a large turn out. I know it will be the first one I will miss. I've even given up double time and a half to attend in the past!

Just my 2 cents. I think it is a very bad idea. I've been married 29 years and my kids are 23 and 21, my wife is expecting a nice day with all of us.
I wouldn't expect a large turn out. I know it will be the first one I will miss. I've even given up double time and a half to attend in the past!

I also don't think it's a great idea .but we have no say .they could have at least did a poll on what days where available or asked before planning for mothers .I was hoping to attend because it is a great time I look forward to it every year .I do have a few things to donate tho but will need to be picked up

Yeah I know the date is not ideal. For the Framingham location that was the only weekend date available in May when we tried booking back in February. I am hoping for the best. I am sure I will get in trouble with the wifey for it... but she booked her food truck for our anniversary the following week so she can’t be too mad right?

u might want update the home page with the date of when its going to be to give the people who can go aheads up

Last year was disappointing, just afraid another low turnout might put an end to this event. Keep on reefing is 2 weeks before this event. Why not June. Or as suggested start a poll to get a feel for how many would attend.

May 13th. Get that Mother’s Day brunch in early or plan a late dinner! Or if you are a mother... why not treat yourself!

SMH.jpg

Seriously guys, where's all the common sense here?
There's a reason why the hall is available on May 13th. Mother's Day is one of the most single celebrated weekend event. I normally don't say anything about my membership fee. It's $20. But this really pisses me off to see where the club is spending the money on.

We are working on it. I am calling the hall to reschedule/cancel. When I booked the date I did not have a calendar in front of me. It was not until someone recently asked again that I opened my google calendar and noticed the holiday.

The board had a discussion yesterday and agreed the date should be changed.

I made a mistake but being only one member of the board I could not comment to a change of dates until it was brought up to the rest of the board and discussed.

June 24th. Not Father’s Day :). Week after.

Excellent! thanks
Now tell your kids that no more freaking socks, ties and ugly sweaters...

No, you can hint to them for better father's day gifts...

Hmm... BRS gift cards for the auction/raffles etc. sounds like a great Father’s Day present to me... [emoji848]

Back