Any Microscopes near Wakefield?

Johnson556

Non-member
Hi all,

Want to identify whats appearing on my sand, I thought it was Dino's but now I'm thinking it may be a form of cyano.

Would like to check whatever it is under a microscope to accurately identify, if anyone has one near Wakefield let me know.

Thanks

I have one in Braintree. Bro I just went through that. I had a Dino outbreak and beat it. Like a months after green slime algea started in the sand bed. I removed most of my sand and tried to beat it the natural route. It’s spread pretty quickly. After 4 months of fighting it I just used chemiclean. It did the trick. I’m in Braintree pretty far but you can borrow my scope if you want.

I have chemiclean on hand but i'm hesitant to use it because of Acro's and what not. If I kill another acro I'm taking a twelve gauge to my tank...

Thanks though, ill let you know. That's a hike

Yeah man I was worried about my acros too. Before I dosed I cleaned out as much as I could. I have a 90 gallon tank 20 gallon sump and like 30 pounds of rock. So I just dosed it for 90 gallons. My acros were fine a little pissed but no harmed. I did lose a favia but that was sitting in the sand bed with the cyano. Good luck.

Thanks for the input.

I have a buddy that works at a lab, giving him a sample to view and take photos tonight. Depending on what it is, next week I may run chemiclean.

Thanks for the input.

I have a buddy that works at a lab, giving him a sample to view and take photos tonight. Depending on what it is, next week I may run chemiclean.

Make sure to put an airstone in your tank if you dose chemiclean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have chemiclean on hand but i'm hesitant to use it because of Acro's and what not. If I kill another acro I'm taking a twelve gauge to my tank...

Thanks though, ill let you know. That's a hike
Lol, been there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back