Any reefers near Keene?

Patrick.S

Non-member
I'm buying a house near Keene in the next month and I'm looking to see if there are any other hobbyists out here? There don't seem to be any reef shops within an hour of here either. Is anyone selling frags out of their basement or anything?

Not sure the drive but @Kyle123 sells frags and he is in NH by the ma/Fitchburg boarder area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Claremont, NH which is about 40 minutes from Keene. I do not have frags to sell at the moment. Still in the process of growing things out.

I'm not really looking to buy frags right now anyway, but interested in knowing who's around. I was surprised that none of the shops around here do salt. Planning a new build in the fall once I'm settled.

Aquatic Creation in Amherst, NH is about an hour from Keene. The owner has been in the hobby for a very long time. Good people.
I'm also about an hour from Keene.

There is a handful of reefers in NH, Nashua, manchester, Hudson .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I hadn't been gone from MA for 6 months before I heard about the fire. Brian was their head butcher then and he was a good guy. I don't know if he still works for them.

Aquatic Creation in Amherst, NH is about an hour from Keene. The owner has been in the hobby for a very long time. Good people.
Feel free to text me aswell i have tons of coral and equipment building a 700 gal coral propagation room as we speek

Logging back in from Mont Vernon, NH. It's been a while. I'm about 40 min from Keene.

I just started a new tank. I live in Rindge. (Mount Mondanock area). I'd be interested in find out more as to what is the area.

Cool, welcome! So far reef stuff right around Keene seems a little thin on the ground. Good to know that there’s someone else around. Let me know if you any help with your startup.

Will do thanks. Once the tank is done cycling. I'd be interested in learning more corals. I have done a lot reading buts often not clear or conflicting.

I started bckwoods reef right in new ipswich nh 12min from milford 40min to keen 15min to rindge . Feel free to text me 6033204448 or join my fb page facebook.com/backwoodsreefs im hosting nh frag swap at my house nov 18th starting around noon or 1 in afternoon

Back