Apex display?

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
My daughter tripped the breaker yesterday. Plugged in where the aquarium is plugged in. When I reset the breaker my apex display was just blue. Anyone ever had this happen and how did you fix?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Can you communicate with the unit? From the admin console, click on configuration, module setup, and see if it is listed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171231-212836.png
    Screenshot_20171231-212836.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 183
Can you communicate with the unit? From the admin console, click on configuration, module setup, and see if it is listed.

I had 2 listed I tried re booting unplugged display for a while and then plugged it back in and it went black. Then deleted both listed display modules hoping to reinstall now it sees nothing? Am I doing something wrong? This apex unit was used. Been running for 6 months no problems. Everything it working except display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I had 2 listed I tried re booting unplugged display for a while and then plugged it back in and it went black. Then deleted both listed display modules hoping to reinstall now it sees nothing? Am I doing something wrong? This apex unit was used. Been running for 6 months no problems. Everything it working except display.

Under MISC Setup, click on the "initialize all" tab. It may have to re-detect everything.

Hit the left and right arrow buttons on the display a few times. It may just be on a blank layout. You get 4 display screens. Only one of mine is configured to display anything so I had the blue screen every time it gets bumped to one of those other layouts.

Does anyone know if the new Apex display module is comparable with the apex gold classic? I am thinking of buying a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't give up. Did you run your question by Neptune Tech Support ? There is a documented Apex reboot sequence online. They call it "recycling the apex controller". They also recommend rebooting your wifi/router, then "recycle the apex".

Screen went completely black. Going with it fully died

Same thing happened to mine it was the wire to display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to mine it was the wire to display

I know I don’t really need it but I like it being right there when I look at it. I’m guessing wire break too since it is very small gage.

It's like 4 individual strands lol for a really expensive thing it sure is cheap

Got my new display today . All fixed! Now I can take apart the old one and see If I can fix that one too. I am guessing a broken wire in the cable [emoji102][emoji848]

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back