Apex issue

gzr918

Non-member
Anyone having trouble connecting to fusion? The app won't run for me and the website on computer is also saying offline

I have not been able to connect for two months, I thought it was issue with my system. Can someone tell me how I can connect to the older web program the only thing I'm using now is the display module.

Jim

Jim,

On the display module, go to net setup and look for "IP Address". Should be 192.168.xx.xx where the x's are numbers. If you put that address in your computer browser (while connected to the same wifi/wired network) it will dial into your Apex.

Thanks so much for the reply......I get a message that it can't connect. Tomorrow I may try to connect using a cable instead of the wireless adapter though I have done that before with the same results ( my computer skills are zero ), also I have rebooted the router and wireless adapter multiple times.

Thanks Again,

Jim

I had that same problem with wireless adapter. I ran a cable. If you can, stick with a wired connection.

Can't use it in it's location with a cable but I can try it. When I look at the Apex Display Module it says the IP address is 192.168.1.101 when I look up the router IP address on my computer it says 10.0.0.1, I have a feeling I may be looking in the wrong place for the router address is this a problem that they don't match?

Jim

My issue was the wireless adapter crapped out. So instead of replacing it, I ran a cable. Try running a temp cable to see if you can connect. If you can you may need to replace your adapter. Seems the one I used had a short life. I forget the brand/model. Not sure about the IP different numbers, not an IT guy. I just know enough to be dangerous and really mess things up ;)

Just an update I did some more reading and I think I should be looking at the IP address and the GATEWAY number so my controller IP is 192.168.1.101 and the Gateway is 192.168.1.1, I think the first three numbers should be the same and mine are.

Jim

Type the apex IP address in your browser
Should give u a login page
Admin is default name
1234 is default password

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back